Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Why Do They Grow So Fast?

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
User Profile
I was sitting here feeling sad and sorry for myself because my little baby isn't going to be a baby for veryy much longer. I swear I feel like I was just pregnant last week and now my little boy is talking, walking, running and acting like a little kid. No more tiny little clothes, no more adorable new baby scent. It's so sad. Why can't he stay little forever? I started looking through pictures and he doesn't even look like the same baby I brought home from the hospital!

newborn chu

four month old chu

nine month old chu

eleven month old chu

one year old chu

fourteen month old chu

chu last month (ignore the mess in the kitchen i hadn't put away the pool hoses and stuff yet)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 13th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
oh boy. Those sure are cute pics. They do change so fast!! I'm feeling that way already and my baby is only 2 months old. I cried when I had to put away some of her newborn clothes. I went back to my workplace to visit the other day and my work friend was showing me pictures of his little girl who is 2 now and I started crying because she looks so big and grown since I last saw her. The time really flies when they are this age and you just have to enjoy every minute of it while it lasts. I can see why people want to keep having kids because it's so nice when they are tiny babies but I don't think that's going to be in the cards for me.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
aw he was and is so gorgeous! why don't you have another kay?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i know its so sad when they grow up so fast! i miss william being a lil baby, relying on my for everything but i still love my independant lil monster!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Have another, problem sorted lol only joking. He has grown up so much, i'm trying to work out how old Chu was when i joined here
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
After watching Chu and my nephew the other day, I don't think another one is in the cards for me. Danni, judging from your date he was five months old.
|

Especially eHealthy
AHHHH!!! CHUUUUUUUUUYYY!!!!! I love YOUUUUU!!!!!!

He is SUCH a good looking man!!! I LOOOVE the last pic!! He's PIMPINNNN!!!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Look at that handsome little man! He's so cute & I'm loving that last picture!
|

replied October 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
He's so grown up! He's such a precious little boy. I just wanna squeeze him!
|