Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Vagina Lip Longer Than Other

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
ok i know this person and she told me that one of her vagina lips (or whatever you call it) is a little bigger/longer than the other. she doesn't know if that's normal or not. she says it's been that way her whole life and it's never been a problem. so is it normal? she really wants to know but is afraid to ask.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Tylanas
|

replied October 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
That is totally normal. Humans are not symmetrical! My labia are funky too.
|

User Profile
thank you, she was worried that it wasn't normal...
|

Experienced User
Its normal; both my labia stick out and one it is longer then the other. I have thought about having it cosmetically fixed, so that is always an option if your friend doesn't like it.
|

One of her breasts is also bigger than the other, as well as one of her eyes and ears...
Eiri is right, humans were never made completely symmetrical.
That's what makes us so special.
|

replied October 14th, 2007
One side of mine is bigger than other side also. I even went to a doctor the first time I found out (I think I was 17-18 years old). She found it unusual but told me not to worry about it. I was worried about my future husband didn't like it. But now we have been married for twenty years, he never ever mentioned anything about it. Everyone wants to be perfect, but none of us are perfect. We are unique.
|