Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

So Jc If I Am Or Possibly Might Be

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
ive been prego 2 time prior. i didnt know 100% that i was until i missed my period and i was around 7 wks.

Situation is: My deployed soldier came home for two weeks starting the 21st of sept. Well we missed eachother and so on. you get the picture. So like around the 28-ish we had sex, and im on the nuva ring. forgot to put it back in for like 9 hrs. yeah I know well I put it in and then like the 8th i completely forgot to put it back in bc he left at 6am on the 9th for iraq again for 9mos. so now im kind of worried. I have been having REALLY bad heart burn lately and my appetite is a bit off from normal.n Any input. Have any of you expeirienced it this early?

I am going in in the next couple of wks for a blood test if no period soon.

Oh fyi the 28th was like a few days after my cycle so???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
the heartburn and apetite probably arent a sign of pegnancy
its too early for your body to be producing those symptoms however sometimes it does happen early like that but its rare

if i were you id go get a bloodtest done
it should be acurate right now so even now you could go get one

anytimes you have unprotected sex then you could get pregnant
|

User Profile
Experienced User
this i do know. and there isnt any excuse for it. we already discussed the possibilities and we have excepted if we get pregnant we are ready. so yeah. any other in put would be great just to get a wide open opinion
|

Especially eHealthy
yeah you def could be preg

good luck whatever happens and keep us posted!
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Hmmm
ok so at work today i was cramping a little and by all means Im WAY to early to start. thing is I get home and check and go effin figure I did bleed BUT it was like maybe enough for a light tampon. I wiped and well it was just like the end of my period Im not that irregular and Im a little curious now. I dont even have an appetite today. I ate a hotdog(yuck), a pack of pb&j crackers(my new found love) and this morning b4 work some lays chips. so um yeah what is this I hear about some implantation bleeding or something???!?!?!?!
|

User Profile
replied October 15th, 2007
Experienced User
Do Read up on preganacy on the web or talk to your doctor.
|