Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

Low Globulin from Liver Damage or Sore Throat ?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
got hepatitis A on may this year (about 5 months ago).
ALL my blood tests turned out ok after a month of the disease.

A couple of days ago, I got another liver function test just to make sure and my globulin level is low:

Total proteins: 7.1 g/dL
Albumin: 4.5 g/dL
Globulin: 1.73 g/dL

It may be important to say that I think I'm about to catch a cold (I have a soart throat).

I want to know if this is something to worry about (liver damage) or if it only has to do with the soar throat thing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Having the globules low sure difficults your liver's work, because that shows that your liver doesn't have enough material to work properly.
Having a better eating and doing more exercise (like walking Smile) will probably make those levels become better Smile
|

replied November 29th, 2007
Thanks!
Thanks for your comment.
So you think I should't be too worried?
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
^Just try to keep that controlled Smile