Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

I Think I May Have Herpes - Itchy Labia

Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
for about a week i had very itchy labia that were red and irritated, and burned when i touched it (very slightly). there weren't any blisters or anything like that. i had a lot of odorless discharge.. the symptoms disappeared right away as soon as my period came (3 days ago) but now i have a dry skin rash (dry skin with tiny pink bumps) on my genitals, buttocks and a tiny bit on my breasts. it isnt itchy or painful. anyone know what is causing this? im going to the doctor in 3 weeks (earliest appointment available) but i want some opinions. Hoping this is just a yeast infection although i have no idea if they can cause a rash. have never had a yeast infection or an std before.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 17th, 2007
Herpes?
Hello!I'm Shina,one of your friend that wanted to helps you.Base on my experience,that was a sign of herpes.I tried to use Vygone and it worked for me.Try it too.
|

replied November 26th, 2008
Experienced User
did u find out what it was
|