Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Waddle Waddle!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
So I'm officially waddling now. LOL! I feel like I'm a human penquin. Both Thomas and my best friend have been making fun of me horribly about it, but I try to deny that I'm waddling now.

Oh and I'm 33 weeks as of yesterday!!! Yay! Very Happy
Kinda scary when my mom swears that I'll give birth when I'm 35-36 weeks. Shocked I sure hope not.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 11th, 2007
Supporter
haha woo waddleing.. you can waddke twice as bad if you want, because i never did waddle (truthfully too)

everyone thought i would deliver earlier because of my belly but i was a week overdue ha..
|

User Profile
replied October 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
My mom thinks I will deliver early because she says I'm carrying him extremely low already and because she delivered early for all 7 of her kids. Only time will tell though.
|

User Profile
replied October 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
carrying low is no indication that you will deliver early. let's hope you don't
|

Extremely eHealthy
I remember those waddling days. I didn't really get the waddle till a couple of weeks before I delivered. My baby girl dropped around 34 weeks and I carried low throughout the rest of my pregnancy. Everyone thought I would have her a couple of weeks early; she was early, but only by 2 days.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I carried low for the last 6 wks of my pregnancy. Dropping doesn't mean you'll go anytime soon. Don't let the waddle thing get to you! Waddling is a pregnancy bonus! I actually thought it was funny!
|