Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

So, Who's?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
starting there 2WW?

i am not officially cause i don't even know if i have ovulated but if i don't get a period i will test in two weeks causing i have been BDing Razz
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck Becky!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
thanks hun! if i don't it this time i have to wait til Robbie comes back in december. that's going to go by so slowi just know it
|

well my fiance and i have decided to start trying this month, i stopped taking my birth control about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks ago so i dont know if im ovulating or not but im gonna test around october 27. im having really sore boobs and not feeling very well so i dont know if its where i stopped taking my pills. my last period was sept 27 and it lasted for about 6 days which is normal for me so i guess i will wait and see what happens.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well I guess Im in my 2ww. I really dont know when I ovulated this month either. I wasnt feeling good this month and I just didn't feel like temping or using the opks. I had high fevers for a while so I just didn't think it would be accurate.

So I don't know when I ovulated and I don't know when I should start.

So I will be right there with you for the next 2 weeks.

good luck
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
*star* wrote:
Well I guess Im in my 2ww. I really dont know when I ovulated this month either. I wasnt feeling good this month and I just didn't feel like temping or using the opks. I had high fevers for a while so I just didn't think it would be accurate.

So I don't know when I ovulated and I don't know when I should start.

So I will be right there with you for the next 2 weeks.

good luck

Wow, you are already in your 2ww? I am sooo far behind. Sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
i guess I am. Yesterday it was 2 weeks ago that I started af, so I guess that means I am in my 2ww. I think I o'ed around sunday or monday. But the strange thing is, is that I had ewcm on cd10 as well as on sunday.
|

replied October 12th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I am on cd10 and approaching ovulation. I'm depressed that I didn't get my HSG this cycle. I've been living in insurance hell the last week and a half. Today things started to fall into place for the RE visit on the 22nd but it is too late for the HSG. Sad
|
Quick Reply