Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

First Sonogram!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Yesterday was my first doctor's appointment. I am eight weeks and five days now. I was so paranoid that something would be wrong before I was checked out, but thankfully everything was normal. My due date is the day before my birthday!

Here's a picture of the sonogram.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
thats crazy! my date of conception was the day before my birthday lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
aww dont you just love ultrasounds!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, so much Very Happy
It was so surreal.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2007
Supporter
me too my first one today was great,the vaginal one is not as bad as i thought it would be
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied October 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ilovemyfishies81 wrote:
me too my first one today was great,the vaginal one is not as bad as i thought it would be


wheres your u/s pictures?!!!!! did you post it yet?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2007
Supporter
i put it in my book i will have to take a pic later when my digi charges up. they only gave me one pic they are evil
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
One of the most beautiful experiences is seeing your baby's beating heart on the monitor. I almost cried.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied October 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ilovemyfishies81 wrote:
i put it in my book i will have to take a pic later when my digi charges up. they only gave me one pic they are evil


yeah they usually only give one the first time Evil or Very Mad
my doctor gave me 9 at 13 weeks and 4 at 19 weeks
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied October 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
kaiteo wrote:
One of the most beautiful experiences is seeing your baby's beating heart on the monitor. I almost cried.


oh every time you go to the OB youll get to hear the heartbeat too
Very Happy but you usually only get one or 2 ultrasounds through your whole pregnancy
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2007
Supporter
the_girlfreind wrote:
ilovemyfishies81 wrote:
i put it in my book i will have to take a pic later when my digi charges up. they only gave me one pic they are evil


yeah they usually only give one the first time Evil or Very Mad
my doctor gave me 9 at 13 weeks and 4 at 19 weeks
i guess is because its not that much to see. on mine all u see is the sac and a dot lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2007
Supporter
kaiteo wrote:
One of the most beautiful experiences is seeing your baby's beating heart on the monitor. I almost cried.

wow i think i will cry too
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied October 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ilovemyfishies81 wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:
ilovemyfishies81 wrote:
i put it in my book i will have to take a pic later when my digi charges up. they only gave me one pic they are evil


yeah they usually only give one the first time Evil or Very Mad
my doctor gave me 9 at 13 weeks and 4 at 19 weeks
i guess is because its not that much to see. on mine all u see is the sac and a dot lol


lol yep i remember my first u/s was at 8 weeks 3d and it was a little bean!
|
Did you find this post helpful?