Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Can Sucking A Breast Cause HIV ? (Page 1)

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
will sucking prostitute breast cause HIV. I had only once sucked prostitute nipple, other than that i didnt do anything. will this cause HIV.

Expecting your answer.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper PANDET
|

replied October 14th, 2007
Well, if the prostitute was violently lactating in your mouth, assuming she was, then yes. No ones judging you, I mean I do enjoy a good lactater.
|

replied October 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Sucking Prostitute Breast
deepak25 wrote:
will sucking prostitute breast cause HIV. I had only once sucked prostitute nipple, other than that i didnt do anything. will this cause HIV.

Expecting your answer.

Is this a serious question?

NO. Unless, as the previous poster said, she was heavily lactating into your mouth and she had AIDS. Not all prostitutes have AIDS.
|
Users who thank Tylanas for this post: lilly2009 

replied October 15th, 2007
Sucking Prostitute Breast
I was sucking her nipple. I don't think she was lactating milk. Is there any other secretion from nipple that may cause HIV.
Please anser
|

replied August 7th, 2011
where did u find the prostitute
|

replied August 7th, 2011
where did u find the prostitute
|

replied October 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
There is no secretion from the breast other than breast milk (and colostrum which is a version of breast milk) that could cause AIDS. Maybe you should educate yourself before messing around with more prostitutes. Or get a girlfriend whom you know is clean.

And why do you even think this woman had HIV? I see a lot of people on this forum freaking out about AIDS, but they don't even know if the other person had it.
|

replied October 31st, 2007
well Eiri, I'm going to have sex with a women in 2 days who's got AIDS and is on medication, what do you recommend me?
|

Especially eHealthy
sinnersaint wrote:
well Eiri, I'm going to have sex with a women in 2 days who's got AIDS and is on medication, what do you recommend me?

If you are male, use a male condom. If you are female, use a dental dam.
|

yes I'll be using a condom but what about sucking the breast? Twisted Evil should I completely avoid mouth contact with them?
|

Especially eHealthy
Why? AIDS cannot be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact. It is spread by bodily fluid exchange. Is this woman currently lactating? If not, then there is not harm in sucking on her breasts/nipples.
|

well I just want to be on a safe-side Smile
|

replied April 3rd, 2011
Why are you having sex with this woman to begin with?
|

replied April 29th, 2009
sucking milk of prostitute
i had sex with more than 8 prostitutes.i have always use protection(condom).i used to suck boobs but there is no milk in her boobs.can i get HIV?
|

replied May 11th, 2009
Can this cause aids
my penis was sucked by a hiv patient for 40 sec wil this leads to aids
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2009
Experienced User
If you had a cut on your penis and she had a cut in her mouth then that is a possibility. Remember condom's are not 100% safe. You can have sex using a condom and dental dam and still contract std's and hiv. After all think of all the people who have gotten pregnant with a condom? I for one have a daughter who was concieved whilst using a condom, if semen can go through so can virus's. Maybe having sex with multiple prostitutes is not such a good idea ... Oh and condom's do break!!
|

replied May 13th, 2009
strip club
i was recently in an Asian country known for its sex industry. i went to a club and my buddies bought me a lap dance. i tongued the dancer's nipples for a few seconds. she also put my hand between her legs (she had on underwear). do i need to worry about AIDS transmission? thanks, kicking myself
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2009
Experienced User
Again that depends if there were any cuts on her nipples, or a fresh nipple piercing. As for touching between her leg's over underpants there isn't much to worry about there. Do you have any abraision's on your hands? Sounds like you're fine.
|

replied August 25th, 2011
hai,i sucked prostitute breast and i doesn't know whether she is lactating milk while im sucking.few weeks later there is abraision's on my hands.is there any chances that i was already infected with HIV?please advice..
|

replied May 16th, 2009
please help me
Phallic sucking gay man, and I do not know if he had the disease or not, if he had disease transmitted the disease to me Do you?? Where semen is unloaded in his mouth, I need answer
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2009
Community Volunteer
It is never safe to have oral or any other kind of sex unprotected...get tested if you are worried.
|
Users who thank homerx for this post: Muthoni 

replied August 26th, 2009
Hi
chances of hiv transmission from hiv +ve husband to hiv -ve wife through sucking breasts. Please respond.
|

User Profile
replied September 1st, 2009
Experienced User
Are you asking what the chances are of transferring hiv from a HIV+ man to his HIV- wife by sucking her nipple? There are many factor's to consider. Did she have an open cut on her breast? If so and you had a minute cut in your mouth than transmission is a possibility. But having a sexual relationship with somebody who doesn't have the virus there chances of catching it are high unless you are being extreamly careful with her?
|

replied October 22nd, 2009
breast milk of a prostitute swolled, how worried should i be ?
ok good posts, now plz tell me, how are my chances of getting infected ?
I was at a prostitute, she was lactating, a minute amount of milk went through my throat, i was hell scared and didnt even had sex with her, right after that i purposely vomited (induced vomiting using my finger to get things out of my stomach). i asked the bouncer of the club and he said that their girls are regularly tested, i am not sure if thats true. PLz let me know if there are any chances of me getting infected ?

this happend in prague (c. republic), i dont know the statistics of HIV in prague
|

replied August 22nd, 2012
If the girls are regularly tested, then there is no chance of HIV. So, feel free and suck out more sweet milk from her breast. Because you will hardly get this kind of safe chances of drinking breast milk.
So, go and drink more milk out of her and have sex with her, to make her happy. But before that say sorry to her for your misconception.
I am requesting you to say sorry because when a man reglects an woman's physical offer, then she feels very bad. So, if you confess she would probably let suck and have sex for much longer time, no doubt she is a prostitute.
Just try to arouse her to get more out of her.
|