Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Is My Girlfriend Pregnant?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
My girlfriend and i were having sex in my pool... And i used a condom of course.. Well I pulled out and she ended up sucking me and i ejaculated.... Well after i ejaculated i got back into the pool for like a minute... Then she sat on top of me while the condom was off... She had also just gotten off of her period that day.. Is there any way that she is pregnant?? i did not ejaculate inside of her.. I just want to know if there is any way that there might have been some sperm still left on my penis that might have gotten her pregnant or not.. I am really scared..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I doubt it. The chances are so slim that you don't need to worry about anything. Maybe she needs to get on birth control pills if you don't want to have another scare like this.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I agree- really slim but possible. I wouldn't do anything about it, plan b is always there though if you are really worried.
She sat on top of you-- does that mean penetration or just sitting? I guess it doesn't matter in this case because the pool probably would've gotten rid of the semen, but normally, a naked penis should never be in a vagina unless the girl's on something!!
Just don't do it again!!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Well I'm don't know much about how one can get pregnant but the obvious. But logically thinking, any sperm exposed to that pool probably would have gotten killed off no? The chemicals in the water of a typical pool probably doesn't bode well for sperm since it was meant to kill micro organisms and such.
|

User Profile
if you got back in the pool the chemicals in the swiming pool would kill any sperm left in your penis. So no, there is no chance...
|