Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Procrastinating...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
i have to clean the entire condo and i don't want to. i'll be honest, this place has become a pit and it's overwhelming to me. i used to keep up with it but things got away from me when i was so sick and then once i was well i was wicked busy with wedding stuff.

nick's family starts arriving tomorrow night so i need to get a move on.

in other news, i picked up my dress today and i love it!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I am the Queen of Procrastination! Tricks that work. Start small. Clean living room only. Then, when that is done, move onto the bathroom. I always start with the worst job first (kitchen for me) then work my way to the easiest.
|

Especially eHealthy
CONGRATS on the dress!!! Woohoo!

Do we get pictures?
|

Especially eHealthy
oh, i'm saving the bad stuff for tomorrow when nick will be home to help. i might make him do the kitchen.

Twisted Evil

you get pictures after the wedding! i really want to show you all now but it doesn't look like much on the hanger and i'm not taking pics of me in it when i'm not all done up. i'll probably have a few pics on sunday!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
It's almost time! I'm so excited to see pics, Bridget!

You must be so excited to finally tell everyone about Little Miss Sour Patch!
|

Especially eHealthy
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:

you get pictures after the wedding! i really want to show you all now but it doesn't look like much on the hanger and i'm not taking pics of me in it when i'm not all done up. i'll probably have a few pics on sunday!

Hmph! Spoil sport. I guess its bad luck for us to see the bride in her dress before the wedding? Wink
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm glad you love the dress. I'm not going to lie...I was a little worried for you. I'm glad it all worked out well. (and everything fits). I'm sure you look beautiful in it.

I can't believe it is so soon. I swear, time has just flown by! Is any family actually staying at your house, or will they just be visiting and then sleeping at a hotel?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Its totally understanble...you have an active baby in the house, your pregnant and planning a wedding .....i think i would die of anxiety if i was in your shoes! are you excited though?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm so excited and I can't wait to see the pics!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I hope you get some help from Nick and you guys can power clean together and get it over with. I procrastinate too. It's an awful disease.

I can't wait to see pics, and I'm glad you like your dress!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
yay can't wait for photos. don't worry about the house- get nick to help you tomorrow
|

Especially eHealthy
1 room down! i was hoping to get our bedroom, finn's room, and the bathroom done today but i don't see that happening. i did finn's room (the easiest) and he just followed me around making it more difficult. i think i need to wait until he's in bed tonight to do the rest.

christy, thankfully nobody is staying with us. our condo is tiny and we don't have the room. i know we'll be having people over though.

let's see... am i excited about the wedding? kind of... i hate being the center of attention and i feel like i'm gearing up for the lead role in a big play. i'm nervous! we worked out the "script" for the ceremony and we chose certain things just so we wouldn't have to say much. is that weird?

i'm more excited about revealing the big secret on sunday! oh, and the more you all say "girl", the more i think you might be right!

also, i swear i'm feeling fluttery movements every now and again but i think it might be too early? it's way too low to be gas and it seems to be in the area of where i think my uterus is and it's only when i'm sitting with my legs pulled up. i never felt any fluttery movements with finn, but i don't think i was concentrating on things enough. with him i just felt full blown kicks starting at 21 weeks. so yeah, this started a few days ago and i'm 14w2d today. too early, you think?
|

Extremely eHealthy
they say the 2nd time around you will feel movements earlier ..so it could very well be!! omg i miss that feeling youre so lucky !
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
why don't you go in for no.2 nancy?
|

Extremely eHealthy
beckster wrote:
why don't you go in for no.2 nancy?

hmmmm someday but right now i prefer doing my nights lol
|

Especially eHealthy
You could be feeling movement. Now that you've already had one, you can feel #2 much earlier.
|

Especially eHealthy
ggrr i cant wait to see this dress! just think soon it will be over and youll prob wanna do it again. Your 3 days ahead of me so theres a good chance our kids can share a birthday!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Can't wait to see pics!! You're gonna be a beautiful bride!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I cannot WAIT, I can't believe it's this soon and i still can't believe you held in that secret all that time, you guys are so good!!! I can't wait to see pictures b Smile finns gonna be a little hottie too!
|

Especially eHealthy
question..

what if down the line, u accidentally mention how long you've been married, forgetting your family thinks is hasnt been quite as long?
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply