Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Baby Names Forum

Baby Name Suggestions Please

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
The daddy(of Cuban/Porta Rican descent) wants our baby(if it's a boy) to be named after him and his father(of Cuban descent). Both are Richard Lee(Sr. and Jr.), so ours will be the third. What are some nicknames for this third generation?

I was thinking maybe Rico or Ricardo??? Or Tres, Trace, Trey???

For a girl I like Adrielle Mercy or Mercylynn Ruth???

Is it wrong to have a name picked out for a previous pregnancy and use it for another?

What do ya'll think?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2007
I really like using Trey as a nickname for the third generation. What do the Sr. and Jr. go by?

For the girl names, I think Adrielle Mercy better than Mercylynn Ruth.

I think it's entirely up to the person whether they want to reuse a name picked out for a previous pregnancy. I think if the previous pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, I don't think I would reuse whether name I had picked out, but again, it would be a personal decision based on whatever you're comfortable with.
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2007
I don't really want to use Mercylynn because that is the name I had picked out for my first pregnancy. We were gonna go with Julian Richard or Kaleb Richard for a boy but now we would like to carry on the family name. The Senior goes by Richard and the Junior goes by Ricky.
|