Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

I Got Married!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
hey ladies, i finally got married, last weekend! it was wonderful, had a short honeymoon in Niagara Falls ---still suffering from M/S! uggg.. i hope there is a light at the end of my tunnel! But i have a wonderful husband! who waits on me hand and foot! Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Congratulations. Happy forever after!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats!!! Do you have any pictures you can share with us?
|

Extremely eHealthy
i dont know you but congrats!!!! lol
|

User Profile
Experienced User
That sounds grat congrats. Quick question, how long did it take you to get your marriage license after you applied? I'm getting married in December and don't know when we should go to the court house.
|

Especially eHealthy
congrats!

beepbeep176 wrote:
That sounds grat congrats. Quick question, how long did it take you to get your marriage license after you applied? I'm getting married in December and don't know when we should go to the court house.

we got our license right when we applied for it. then after the marriage it had to be filed or something and it was a couple days before i could pick up our marriage certificate.

it may vary by state so you should probably call and ask.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
congrats!

beepbeep176 wrote:

we got our license right when we applied for it. then after the marriage it had to be filed or something and it was a couple days before i could pick up our marriage certificate.

Well that's good news, thank you. I was planning on going up there today. I have to go to the DMV which is right next to the court house.
|

Extremely eHealthy
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
congrats!

beepbeep176 wrote:

We had to apply for ours at least 3 days before the wedding, but got our license the same day we applied. Just go to or call the county clerks office, they'll be able to tell you what you need to do.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply