Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

I Can't Cum From G!

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I'm getting SERIOUSLY frustrated. I can't cum from my G-spot. My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for almost the entire 6 month relationship, and I have been sexually active for two years now. I am female(17) and no matter what I do I can't seem to cum from my G-spot. I read a bunch of crap about how to cum, and me and my boyfriend have researched everything there is to know on how to, etc. I've tried everything, different spots, "letting go when you feel like you have to pee", trying by myself, using a vibrator specifically for the g-spot, cumming from the clit before trying to cum from the g-spot, etc. I know where the G-spot is, I can feel it when he touches it, it feels good with pressure, and it feels really great during sex, but I can't cum. It's weird, it feels like too much, like an almost uncomfortable feeling. It doesn't feel that good, and I'm wondering if I just let him keep going when I get to that point I'll cum. I'M SO CONFUSED! Any advice?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Georgia59
|

replied October 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I really hope this helps:

Most (aka 90%) of women do NOT have g-spot orgasms! You are probably a very normal woman and simply can't do this! Stop stressing, and give your clitoris the love and attention it deserves Smile

You may orgasm if you let him keep going. The point of g-spot stimulation is NOT simply to ejaculate. It is to have a vaginal orgasm!! There are (of that 10%) women who vaginally orgasm and DON'T ejaculate, and you could be among them, too!

The chances that you are a "squirter" (aka capable of ejaculating) are very low. Stop stressing about it!
|

User Profile
replied October 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I can't either. Not gonna happen for me.
Smile
|

replied October 8th, 2007
Eiri wrote:
I really hope this helps:

Most (aka 90%) of women do NOT have g-spot orgasms! You are probably a very normal woman and simply can't do this! Stop stressing, and give your clitoris the love and attention it deserves Smile

You may orgasm if you let him keep going. The point of g-spot stimulation is NOT simply to ejaculate. It is to have a vaginal orgasm!! There are (of that 10%) women who vaginally orgasm and DON'T ejaculate, and you could be among them, too!

The chances that you are a "squirter" (aka capable of ejaculating) are very low. Stop stressing about it!

Thanks and it does, but I'm not so much worried about squirting. I didn't know that you could have an inner orgasm without ejaculating. I just want to orgasm from the g-spot. If nothing comes out I really don't care I guess.. but it'd be nice! =P
|