Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

I Want to Try to Orgasm Vaginally... (Page 1)

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
User Profile
how? lol i have no clue where to even start lol give me all the tips you can ladies... please this sounds fun Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile sillysallie1990
|

User Profile
replied October 5th, 2007
Supporter
WISH I could help... Never done it before. Clitoral orgasms are A-OK to me Laughing
I don't think many women can
|

User Profile
Experienced User
hmmm cause i rarely have a really powerful clitoral orgasm and i thought it would be fun cause my bf and i love challenges lol
|

User Profile
Experienced User
has anybody actually done this and can give me techneque?
|

I have vaginal orgasms all the time...but yes they are hard to achieve but once you've got it you got it. The only way I'm able to achieve a vaginal orgasm is by REALLY deep penetration, prefereable while I'm on top, once you get it in as deep as possible a little rocking sensation and soon you'll be there, while your rocking have your bf thrust his pelvis almost as if he's trying to go deeper....hope this helps a little.
|

Especially eHealthy
only 10 percent of women can actually vaginally orgasm
|

User Profile
Experienced User
well it sounds difficult so i wonder if scientifically only ten % are capible or if most people just stumble across or if it is too much work for most people... did that make any sense?
|

Especially eHealthy
sillysallie1990 wrote:
well it sounds difficult so i wonder if scientifically only ten % are capible or if most people just stumble across or if it is too much work for most people... did that make any sense?

no
scientifically only 10% of women can achieve a vaginal orgasm
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I can, and do rather quickly. This is, of course, TMI; but: our chests are pressed together, and he's thrusting from that angle, if that makes sense. Slow, fast, foreplay or not, it doesn't matter; and it only takes a couple minutes. I'm finished before he is. Laughing
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Have you found your g-spot? Feel around on the front side of your vagina about an inch or so in, there should be a spot that feels kind of squishy/spongy. If you stimulate that, you should get some kind of feeling. You might not feel anything, in which case you are probably not able to vaginally orgasm. But if you do- that's your key to a vaginal orgasm!

I don't feel anything from my g-spot, but I do orgasm from penetration from the indirect rubbing on my clit.
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2007
Experienced User
what doy uo mean stimulate? cause i think i have found mine but what do i do now?
|

replied October 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
sillysallie1990 wrote:
what doy uo mean stimulate? cause i think i have found mine but what do i do now?

Well, I personally have to press on my (poke it kinda) with my middle and pointer finger over and over. The spot seems to move on me! I've not orgasmed from it yet, but it does make clitoral orgasm feel stronger.
|

replied June 8th, 2008
Vaginal orgasms:
Oh yes!! Laughing You can achieve vaginal orgasms. It is a much harder enjoyable orgasm than the clitoral. Clitoral climax can be reached even without insertion into the vagina, by outside stimulation.

Vaginal - is a whole different ball of wax. It requires penetration. Nerve endings inside the vagina are massaged even way inside the vagina, where you may not even know exist. The friction & massage inside the vagina causes deep hard orgasms........ It may take longer than the ordinary clitoral climax - but is well worth it. Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2008
Experienced User
SMTHELP wrote:
I have vaginal orgasms all the time...but yes they are hard to achieve but once you've got it you got it. The only way I'm able to achieve a vaginal orgasm is by REALLY deep penetration, prefereable while I'm on top, once you get it in as deep as possible a little rocking sensation and soon you'll be there, while your rocking have your bf thrust his pelvis almost as if he's trying to go deeper....hope this helps a little.

This is true! The only way i can have a strong vaginal orgasm is if im on top and i do exactly what this says. For me it also helps if its really early in the morning. I guess cause he's "harder" in the mornings or something. Im not sure, but if Im on top and it early morning, it only takes like 2 mins for me to have an orgasm. Its crazy.

Good luck!
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2008
Experienced User
It's happened to me 3 times before (yes I can count them!) and ONLY by accident.

I've only recently regained a sexual drive, and I've taken to rubbing my clit while having sex. It helps...but never actually achieved an orgasm this way.

We've been fooling around without a condom also lately (we've never had sex without a condom for longer than 15 second really...in the 5 years we've been having sex!). If he doesn't have a condom on, I can really feel him and I get closer.

But...once you've found out how, give more info.
|

replied July 10th, 2008
Experienced User
i get it if im on top and hes deep in....It takes me about 2 minutes if we got the right angle =]
|

replied July 10th, 2008
I oftne vaginal orgasm, i didnt realise how lucky i was ha!! the best way for me is on top while they are lying down...kinda go on top on your knees and tuck your lega and feet under his bum and hold yourself up by the bed post or something...this always works for me!! Also if he goes on top and you lie down, wrap your legs right around him! I dunno if you drink??? but i find when im hungover i orgasm vaginally really easy???? hope this helps Smile
|

replied July 29th, 2008
I have but only recently, It is funny, there is no certain way for me it's the guy he just seems to have the perfect part to hit my spot. Of course on top I have it quicker, but almost everytime we have sex, I have one, but I also am very open with sex and always let him know what feels good and when he hits the right spot. This is very imporant to do, communication is key for a heathy sex life.
|

replied September 7th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
vaginal orgasm
hiya gals, i have had a few vaginal orgasms with my fiance but only when he is on top i cant seem to get the angle right when im on top but i keep trying ( i love the practising) lol, he seems to know exactly where to hit to make me orgasm i have to have my legs either wrapped around his waist or he holds them in the air to get the best possible orgasm and i love it, i neva had 1 before with my ex it just neva happened, i only knew these kinda wonderful feelings when i was with my man now :0)
hope this helps a little
|

replied April 6th, 2009
The G-spot inside the vagina is the "other side" of the clit. This fills up with blood and swells like a penis. Once you get the clit hard, (it feels like a hard ball) you can then stimulate the G-spot. Think of the G-spot as a "shelf" above the inside door of the vagina. You just need to figure out which postion works best for you and your partner to "hit it". I have found that moving slower and rockin on it works best when I am on top. Also, direct, firm nipple stimulation helps to send me over the edge as well,, good luck!
|
12 >>
Tags: orgasm
Quick Reply