Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Is Vaseline Safe to Use For Masterbating - Tips Please

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi well I used to have dry wanks where I didn't need to use any sort of lube but recently I had to be cercumcized so now I don't have any foreskin to rub over the head.

I tried masterbating and I could not rub the head of the penis as it was just dry but before there it was all moist under the foreskin. So I just tried to rub the shaft of the penis and its very dull and boring and takes ages.

So I found some vaseline and rubbed it all over my penis and I could masterbate in a simular technique as before I had the cercumcision but its all very messy. I think lubeing up is the most common way for men to masterbate but its new to me and I'm 21 years old.

Anyways after masterbating, tissue dosen't quite clear up all the vaseline and I couldn't be bothered to have a shower right then so is it safe to leave a shiny coated layer of vaseline on the penis untill I have a shower or dose any sort of lube need to be washed off instantly after.

Is there any other sort of lube that is easyier to clean away and from the hands also. I will say I much prefer the vaseline method to dry wanks. I can actually use my whole hand now instead of just fingers. I've never used any sort of lube before when masterbating. I think eventually I will master the right amount of vaseline to use so it would be less messy
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Anonyran
|

replied October 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yes. There are water soluble lubes (like KY Jelly) that work. You shouldn't use vaseline with condoms, it can break down the latex. (I know you didn't ask about that. I was just throwing that information in for future reference)

Vaseline will not harm you if left on your penis. In fact, it might make the skin very soft Smile
|

Experienced User
Ah I was gonna ask about vaseline and condoms also so thanks for that info.

I'll be on the look out then I guess for some other forms of lubes. Do you have any other recommendations and are these lubes only available at pharmacys. I think vaseline might bobble up my boxer shorts as I got some vaseline on my jumper once then after the wash it was all bobbly and just ruined the material on the jumper.
|

Especially eHealthy
They will be near the condoms... for where ever you get condoms. There are lots of different kinds. I'm not a huge fan of the ones that heat up. But that is just a personal preference. Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
i recomend anything Ky
|

User Profile
Supporter
Durex makes one that tingles Shocked I LOVE it.
|

Experienced User
HEAT UP I think I will give that one a miss myself. lol. The tingle one sounds fantastic.

http://www.biust.pl/pasaz/foto_duze/mama/j nj_ky_jelly_300.jpg is this the good stuff your talking about. Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
KY warmong sensation lube Smile
|

User Profile
Supporter
I think KY warming kind is in a red box... not 100% though.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Around here you can find them at grocery stores, gas stations, etc. Wherever they sell condoms.
|

replied May 15th, 2012
Try Vaseline Creamy Rub -- It is stainless, holds up well during and wipes off clean without soiling underwear. Very slick . . .
|