Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

Headaches + trouble focusing eyes + light sensitive + pains

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I’ve had trouble focusing; my eyes also seem to be more light sensitive lately. I get a pressure right above my nose right between my eyes. I’ve been having trouble focusing on what people say also and paying attention. I also get random pains on the back on my head and have been getting mood swings lately where I get pretty angry. I’ve also been having trouble pronouncing words when I’m talking sometimes. My energy level also seems to be lower than normal. Thanks for any ideas at what might be causing it.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper MeganH9
|

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2007
Supporter
Hi
Please, please go and have this checked out by a physican. Explain to them exactly what you have said here. Its always better to be safe than sorry. I was rushed to the hospital 8 years ago with a "leaker" I had a cerebral aneurysm.....Not saying you have anyhting wrong, but just in case, find out for sure before this becomes worse!@ GOod luck!
|

replied March 24th, 2011
MEGANH9 GET A MRI AND LOOK AT YR CEREBRAL TONSILS what u r describing is like something i experienced... so i went to the hospital and they told me my brain was falling out of my head! lol its called chari malformation 1. what u r saying was the start then more sever symptoms came about 6 months later. The drs said it couldnt get worse bc its something u get from birth but i would like to argue w that bc it did for me and i am in a wheelchair now and they still what to say its not bc of my chari.... good luck!!
|

User Profile
replied October 11th, 2007
Community Volunteer
I was having trouble with my left eye, just some unaccounted for pain, and thank the Lord that people in my life told me to go see a doctor. YOu don't want to mess with anything related to your eyes and with your symptoms. A lot of that pressure around your eyes could be connected to your brain and nervous system. Go see a doctor!
|

replied September 7th, 2009
I would love to know how this turned out. You just perfectly described the way I have been feeling for the last six months
|

replied November 3rd, 2009
I wanna know how this turned out as well, cuz I am too fimiliar with it.
|

replied November 17th, 2009
It could be because a person is watching a big screen tv.
Many people buy these big 50+ inch tvs and put them in rooms that are small like 15 feet and expect everyone to be happy.
Or if this isn't the case, you could turn down the brightness and contrast on your computer screen.
Hope you get to feeling better.
|

replied August 27th, 2010
What this problem may relate to
For me these things are related to a hypothyroid condition which has caused me vision problems (varying blurriness) and concentration problems which have gotten progressively worse. What I have is hashimoto's thyroiditis.
|

replied October 13th, 2011
Go see a doctor these are serious symptoms that shouldnt be diagnosed in a forum
|

replied October 13th, 2011
Go see a doctor these are serious symptoms that shouldnt be diagnosed in a forum
|