Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Does Stroke Masturbating Or Handjobs Make You Cum Faster?

Must Read
What happens during a stroke? What increases your chances of having a stroke? Stroke basics and info on the two types of stroke here....
Strokes can happen with virtually no warning signs. Learn the symptoms of stroke so that you can take immediate action in case of emergency....
than vaginal sex? I am asking because i was wondering if the gripping and the more rougher interaction with the nerves and glands cause an earlier ejaculation point.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It depends. I think most straight guys like the feeling of a vagina better than a hand and so ejaculate faster that way, but that's just my experience.
|

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Sometimes I think masturbation works better (for both men and women) because you're focused entirely on your sensations, not your partner. You know what I mean?
|

replied October 5th, 2007
Experienced User
Georgia59 wrote:
Sometimes I think masturbation works better (for both men and women) because you're focused entirely on your sensations, not your partner. You know what I mean?

/agree For me it all depends on how aroused I am, not whats causing the sensation.
|

Experienced User
Hi
i think that masterbating makes you ejaculate faster as you only have to worry about yourself and not your partner, do u know what i mean?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Re: Hi
sexxybexxy wrote:
i think that masterbating makes you ejaculate faster as you only have to worry about yourself and not your partner, do u know what i mean?

I second that, but there's nothing like the look in your partners eyes when they are getting there Smile
|
Quick Reply