Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Stomach pain,nausea after unprotected sex.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Okay ive been having stomach pain and feeling like i want to vomit and lastnight i was having food craving that i never had before and now i have clear stuff coming out of me and i had unprotected sex on the 29 and my boyfriend told me to wait for 10 days and see if i am or not could this mean that im pregnant or not. Im only 19 so please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 22nd, 2011
I honestly don't know but the same thing Is happening to me except the food craving
|

replied April 22nd, 2012
Yea it could mean that u r pregnant wait to see if u get ur period. If u Miss. Ur period then take a pregnancy teat
|