Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Purple Spots On Penis (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I noticed a spot on my boyfriends penis that was a redish purple color. Looked like it was bruised. I would like to know how could it have been bruised if it wasn't me that done it by having intercourse with him. Almost looks like a hicky and I didn't think you could put a hicky down there. Please help me figure out what this could be. Also he said it caused him no pain and its just a dime sized flat spot.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper rjunique
|

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Does it feel different than the rest of his skin? Guys have lots of blood vessels right under the skin all over their penis, that could be it. It could be a vessel, or it could also be like a broken vessel or something (like a bruise) which could be like a hicky or just from squeezing a little hard. It could be discolored like a bruise but not hurt like one.
That sound likely?
|

Especially eHealthy
It sounds like a simple birth mark to me.
|

Spots On My Boyfriends Penis
The spot doesn't feel any different from the rest of his skin. And it could be a broken blood vessel. I just don't understand how it got there, if it didn't come from anything I done. Is it possible to injure that area without having sex. He does do alot of heavy lifting during the day, which is required in his job. Thanks for the advice.
|

Especially eHealthy
By the way yes you can put a hickey on any part of the human body.

Is this spot new or not? I don't think lifting would hurt his penis, however if something smacked into his groin it may.
|

replied October 5th, 2007
Experienced User
mmmm you need to talk to him about it if you have not already. Chances are hes pretty in tune with his Johnson. I know If i saw something on my penis I would definitely find out what it is ASAP.

If he hasnt had it forever I doubt its a birthmark, if it is...your question will be answered in two seconds.

Ask him some questions, I would be shocked if he didnt know what it was or wasnt actively trying to figure out what it is.
|

replied October 6th, 2007
He said he had no idea what it was and where it came from. Does this sound like he is hiding something to you? Because it does to me. Also, he is not overly concerned with getting it checked out, he says it doesn't hurt so there is no reason to get it checked out. Does anyone else think that something is not quite right about his reaction, or am I just over reacting.
|

Especially eHealthy
Personally I think you're overreacting, but I'm a trusting person and this mark doesn't sounds like an STD at all.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I still think that the penis is such a sensitive area and has so much blood swirling around in it, it could easily be a bruise or broken blood vessel. Especially if it isn't bugging him at all. It certainly doesn't sound like an std, though.
|

I think it is a bruise also. But my biggest concern is how did it get there. I haven't been sexually active with him in two weeks, so I know that it did not come from me. This is my biggest concern is what caused the bruise to form. I am usual a trusting person. But seeing something that looks like a hickey on my bf penis has really unnerved me some. But the spot has disappeared now, which is good. I guess all I can do is keep a close watch and see if he turns up with another "spot". Thanks for all your helpful advice.
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Masturbating??

They do it all the time. Wink

I wouldn't assume he was unfaithful unless you have other evidence.
|

replied May 21st, 2009
I dont mean to sound brash, but he's been wanking too hard! Is it not common sense?!
|

replied January 6th, 2010
That kind of thing can happen in one's pants. Things tend to get a tad cramped in there depending on what is worn. Jeans can be very unforgiving and if the package is not adjusted properly, discomfort can ensue and adjustments can cause marks.
|

replied May 5th, 2010
If it helps I got one today from masturbating and I have a gf I haven''t slept with in a week he''s not cheating those are caused by masturbating much more likely than with sex
|

replied May 9th, 2010
Gabana
I don''t know what to think. I just have sex with my husband but we haven''t been sexually active with him in two weeks. He said he had no idea...? concern me cuz he cheated on my once. should i be concern?? what you all think please help me.
|

replied May 9th, 2010
what i saw is a purple bruises in his penes????
|

replied May 9th, 2010
Re: Gabana
gabana wrote:
I don''t know what to think. I just have sex with my husband, and i notice a purple bruises in his penes... but we haven''t been sexually active with him in two weeks. He said he had no idea...? concern me cuz he cheated on my once. should i be concern?? what you all think please help me.
|

replied June 9th, 2010
purple spot on penis
Hey yes I had this same exact problem occur with me a few months ago, the same purple looking rash which didnt feel and different from my skin and looked like a birthmark/bruise. I got it checked out and it turns out it had been caused from changing my sexual partner a few times in 1 week, yes it turns out I was being unfaithful but I have now learnt my lesson.
|

replied August 2nd, 2010
Penis spot
It is a "guilt spot". He has been cheating. It was bruised by a prettier and less jealous woman who understands his need for rougher sex. She sees the two of you together at social engagements and knows you are not giving him what he needs. She knows you are a jealous self centered prude so she doesn't feel bad. He's a good guy but feels bad that hes boning your friend. Leave him right away and stay away from men until you get a hold of your emotions. His penis will clear u right away and he will settle down with the woman he deserves. I hope this helps!
|

replied August 28th, 2010
My husband has the mysterious purple spot on the top of his penis. Looks like a hickey to me. His answer was it was from sex. I guess one of us must be talented to leave a dime size purple spot during sex right? Amazingly enough he was not concerned at all. Hmmm if I had a randown purple spot show up I would be upset! I hate him, I hope it falls off.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply