Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Rash On Penis from STD or masturbation irritation ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hello,
I recently noticed a small rash near the head of penis the day after i consumed a lot of alcohol and liquor. I did not sleep with anyone that night. However, I am worried about an encounter 1 year and half ago. I had unprotected sex for a few minutes with a girl I met online. Anyway my rash is pretty small (half the size of a dime) although it isnt round. Its more like a small rough edged rectangle. Its not raised or anythig nor does it have any sores or crust on it. It does not itch or anything and its slightly reddish. I do masturbate daily and wonder if maybe its irritation from doing so? I have no other symptoms and this is the first time I have ever noticed this. Please help. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
No This Is Just Normal
I don't know how old are you, and how ofter you masturbate or your masturbation habbits, but this is normal when you masturbate often and without any lubrication. Or if you use some toys. I advise you to slow down in your masturbation and to start wearing boxers. the brief, speedo style are not good for the male anatomy and they hurt you penis sometimes, some people believe children should use only boxer because help the normal development of the penis, and briefs slows down the growing of the member. I hope I was able to help you. Also and by the way when you have often sex you may get a rash in the gland of you penis which is normal and is not a rash at all, some people callled "rubor" also some clothing soap may give some rashes.
|

replied February 26th, 2010
jjj
hi
i have on my penis is a big mole and i want 2 get rid of it
|

replied February 26th, 2010
jjj
hi
i have on my penis is a big mole and i want 2 get rid of it