Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Std? Dark urine with bad smell , frequent white discharge

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i need anyones help
please!!
when i urinate it comes out at dark
yellow color and smell pretty bad
also i have a white discharge which
causes me to have to change my underwear
frequently!!! Crying or Very sad
what could this be??
STD???
im worried and need help
please answer!!
Shocked
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2007
normally, a std doesn't cause dark yellow urine that is strong in odor, that sounds more like a urinary tract or kidney infection. my question to you is does the discharge have a odor, is it clumpy, or is it water. you might have a yeast infection, which the signs and symptoms are thick, creamy discharge, vaginal itching, and vaginal odor. not only that but there is also something called vaginitis which has some of the same symptoms as a yeast infection, but with vaginitis you will have an odor that will knock you off of your feet. Vaginitis comes from using lotions, powders, certain perfume soaps, and especially DOUCHING. but always if you have questions regarding whether you have an STD, please go see your dr.
|

replied March 24th, 2008
White Creamy Discharge
I have a question. Last week Wendsday i had intercourse and was fine. Then two days later i noticed a white creamy discharge. It doesn't smell and I'm not itching or anything like that. Every time i push the discharge comes out and I'm supposed to get my period next Monday.

I never had an std in my life and I'm not cramping or anything like that other than swollen boobs.

Is this normal?
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
If you're not itchy and it doesn't smell then its normal.
|

replied September 6th, 2011
Lately my urine is dark and somethings cloudly and almost always has a odor to it, I want to go see my dr., but I dont know what to ask her to look for.
|

User Profile
replied September 6th, 2011
I've had white discharge in my knickers for a while and wondered whether that could be that a yeast / urinal tract infection? Lately, my boyfriend has also noticed that I tend to go to the toilet in the night to pee. Which he finds rather odd. He only knows this as I tend to not flush it till the morning, so that I don't wake him (we keep the bedroom door open, and it's right next to the bathroom).
|

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2011
i have the same problem :/
i'm scared....
i donno what it is but knowing that other people have it makes me fill better.
i have a feeling that it might be thrush but i'm not sure. ill update you when i find out what mine is ok Smile
|

replied October 26th, 2011
I HAVE A WHITE DISCHARGE, MY URINE IS A DARK YELLOW AND IT HAS A ODOR WHEN I URINATE. ANY SUGGESTIONS ANYBODY?
|

User Profile
replied November 22nd, 2011
URINE BAD SMELL
WHEN I URINATE COME OUT THEN IT'S COLOR BE NORMAL WHITE BUT SMELL PRETTY BAD. PL Z SUGGEST ME.
|