Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Squirting / Gushing And Associated Wetness

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I'm in my early 50's and have in a relationship with a dear man.

We enjoy a healthy relationship and sex, yet also have question about dealing with keeping bedding dry after sex as I squirt and gush quite allot during sex.

Anyone out there who personally experiences squirting / gushing who can share some tips and advice of how you deal with the ' mess ' of wetness in relation to keeping your mattress / bedding dry ?

A $60.00 " waterproof " mattress pad cover was bought from same store where mattress was purchased yet with the intensity of my gushing / squirting my fluids still soak through the " waterproof " pad and soak the mattress.

What product / material do you use that you've found that truly works in keeping your mattress dry ? How do you work it so your spontaneous love sessions are not interrupted by stopping to set up your bed to keep it dry before sex ? I understand that the top sheet may get wet, but when drifting to sleep after our preference is not to have to sleep on wet bedding. Do you know of any products / materials that work ? If so where can they be found / bought ?

Any advice / guidance is much appreciated. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Tinyvic77
|

replied September 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I've heard of towels being used and also trash bags beneath towels. Obvious not meant for sleeping on, but meant to be taken out when fun time rolls around!

I don't think there is much that can be done, aside from a plastic fitted sheet, which do exist.
|

replied July 24th, 2013
I have a perfect bf he makes me come & gush except he has a hung up about my husbands penis size, a bit larger but just as thick.
Please give me feedback about this as I totally prefer his size. He's an awsome lover & I can't convince him size doesn't matter.
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I sometimes keep a towel (like a big beach towel) under my bed so I can just whip it out when I need it. I don't gush so much but I hate getting lube or massage oil on my sheets so that's why I use it.
|

replied September 21st, 2009
I think Sham Wow would work great if it just came in much larger size. I have the same dillema. I was even thinking of writing to that company to see if they would sale me a large size
|

replied February 16th, 2010
Lick n stick
my boyfriend just puts his mouth under me and takes it all. i guess im lucky.
|