Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

My Stomach hurts after sex w/BF (Page 1)

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
User Profile
everytime after me n my boyfreind have sex my stomach start hurting really bad .sumtimes it feel like i'm crampin n others i can't explain what does it mean is it becuz while we r doing it it feels like it's n my stomach ?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper assam24
|

replied September 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It means he's going too deep most likely!

The feeling is probably caused by his penis hitting your cervix. Make him use shallower thrusts.
|

User Profile
What Does It Mean
what does shallower thrusts
|

Especially eHealthy
go slower and not so deep
|

User Profile
oh thanks
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: What Does It Mean
jjones18 wrote:
what does shallower thrusts

Yes, exactly. Don't let him push his penis in so deep. He can still go fast, just not deep.
|

replied February 24th, 2009
dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
do you achieve orgasm when you have sex? because it could be uterine contractions. another thing to check out: if you've ever had an sexually transmitted infection (chlamydia, gonorrhea), you can get something called pelvic inflammatory disease. this _needs_ to be treated with antibiotics to prevent more serious problems and protect your fertility.

see your doctor.
|

replied May 28th, 2011
i have a question me and my bf have sex and afterwards behind my bellybutton hurts what does that mean?
|

replied May 28th, 2011
i have a question me and my bf have sex and afterwards behind my bellybutton hurts what does that mean?
|

User Profile
replied August 10th, 2011
i had the same symptoms after i had sex it was a really bad pain in my upper stomach that comes and goes. I decided to walk in emergency found mesenteric adentitis...which means i have imflamatory intestine...and adrenal mass which is in my upper kidneys...i think the pain is coming from the adrenal mass since its the one that takes care of all hormones.
|

replied August 10th, 2011
Yep, sounds like he's being a little too rough/going in too deep. Try not to worry too much, just ask him to be more gentle for the time being, and try to avoid positions that will put strain on your stomach for a little while.

Also, it's likely that if you're having sex quite frequently, and have previously not done much exercise particularly on your stomach muscles, they might be strained from the sudden increase in usage.

So just take it easy for a little while, the pain should stop. If not, after a few weeks, I would advise you perhaps consult a doctor.
|

replied August 17th, 2011
omg i have the same issue atm, and im sooo soo worried about it, it hurts until i get my period and i believe its from being too rough
|

replied March 31st, 2012
pain in stomach after sex
hmmm, well my girlfreind is having similar problems, her stomach, vagina, and bellybutton hurt. this is kind of helpful but not really because there are so many answers. im going to have to take a long time texting her this stuff.
|

replied April 11th, 2012
Me and my boyfriend had sex and I'm having a lot of pain in my lower stomach area. What does it mean? Does it mean he was being to rough or to deep?
|

replied April 12th, 2012
stomach pain
my upper stomach really hurts after sex and i have like a lump behind my belly button what is this?
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2012
That sounds like stomach ucler...
|

replied April 12th, 2012
Why do you bleed after having unprotected sex?
|

replied April 16th, 2012
hmmm. stay away from doggy style. That makes thrusts go deeper and make them more painful.
|

replied April 28th, 2012
can i get pregnant?
hey guyz i had sex for the first time.. without condom but i took a contraceptive pill which says it prevents prgnency if taken in a time period of 72hrs of sex..my bf dint put on a condom and told me he wud not let the sperm release..but the bed was wet a lil...and he olso dint put his dick so long max 3minuts it was tht his dick was in me..so as i was afraid i took ipill wich controls pregnancy if taken within 72hrs of intercourse i took it jst aftr 10minutes of it...is it possible tht i might get pregnent...im having a slight pain near my naval point ...
|

replied June 15th, 2012
Sore stomach after sex, partner says can feel touching my wall.
I get a sore stomach after sex and cramping on my side and my partner tells me he can feel it when he touchs my wall.. i think the vanginal wall or something.. is this a normal thing.
|

replied August 10th, 2012
question
My bf had sex me so hard like for 5 to10 mins and he did pull out his penis and cum ousite on my stomach...and now my lower abdomen is paining..plz let me know will i be pregnant or what? And what that pain means....i am 19yrs old
|
12 >>
Quick Reply