Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

INFERTILITY - How Can I Tell If I Can't Get Pregnant ? (Page 1)

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
Sad i'm 18 years old, i have been with my boyfriend for two years, and we have been having unprotected sex for about a year, and i have never gotten pregnant is there something wrong with me?how can i tell if i can't get pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2007
Experienced User
The only way to find out is to go and get you and your boyfriend checked out. Unprotected sex for a year and no pregnancy is a bit uncommon. Are you guys ttc???
|

User Profile
replied September 30th, 2007
How Can I Tell If I Can't Get Pregnant
r we what? n i think a reason is becuz he always pulls out it's not that we were trying to have a baby it's just dat it never happened. i mean what about pre come n all dat stuff
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It takes the average healthy couple a year to have a baby if they're actively trying I believe. Pulling out isn't actively trying, so you could have nothing wrong with you. You're probably just getting lucky. I know that's what happened to me for the longest time using that "method".
|

User Profile
thank you i thought it was sumthing wrong with me
|

Especially eHealthy
yeah it takes the avg healthy couple a year and sometimes more to concieve
are you TTC or no?

dont worry there is probably nothing wrong
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2007
Ttc
what is ttc i'm lose LOL
|

Especially eHealthy
TTC = Trying To Conceive (trying to get pregnant)
|

Especially eHealthy
trying to have a baby
|

User Profile
no we r not but either way would b cool i mean if i get pregnant it would b cool i would b happy but i'm not tryn to have one on purpose i wouldn't b mad or any thing if i do become pregnant dats why we don't use condoms u know what mean ..
|

Especially eHealthy
jjones18 wrote:
no we r not but either way would b cool i mean if i get pregnant it would b cool i would b happy but i'm not tryn to have one on purpose i wouldn't b mad or any thing if i do become pregnant dats why we don't use condoms u know what mean ..

i have a question

how hard is it to put the E in BE?
|

User Profile
me n my boyfriend was just thinkn we have not been using condoms for a while n even doe he b pulln out i still having gotten pregnant becuz i know the pull out method does always work
|

User Profile
Experienced User
well i dunno about the hole healthy couple year thing cause my husband and i were not trying and i got pregnant with our daughter. so i dunno. we got pregnant the first time we had sex.. so i can't really sayanything on that..
|

replied December 22nd, 2008
I'm trying to get pregnant with my fiance and can't why?
Well we have been having unprotected sex for awhile and i haven't got pregnant andwe really want kids bad. Help please!!
|

replied January 30th, 2009
pulling out
pulling out doesnt always work girl so be careful! try 2 get on the pill or the shot.
|

replied February 18th, 2009
TTC (Trying to conceive)
We have been trying for a few months no hope???
Lately, I have had frequent urination
have also missed my cycle for this month
very ocassionally nausea but no vomiting.
no sore breasts etc....
AM I PREGNANT? or its a false alarm
Please help!!!!!
|

replied March 12th, 2009
how do i know if my boyfriend and i can have kids
we have had 3 scares and everytime im not pregnant?... also i have skipped the pill loads of times so thought it would mean i would fall pregnant, how comes im not?.. should i worry that we cant have children or not?
|

replied August 4th, 2009
worried i have affected my chances of pregnancy
i have had 2 pregnancy scares so far. im not trying to fall pregnant but am starting to worry that i may have affected my ability to fall pregnant. me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for the past 5 months but still nothing has happened. my secong pregnancy scare was due to a weight problem which lasted a few months. i am worried that this may have affected me getting pregnant as it temporarily stopped my cycle, even now my cycle is not on times and is usually late. my boyfriend is also worrying now that he is infertile and is embarassed to see a doctor about it is there a way for my toget him checked without having to explain the problem to another doctor?
|

replied August 6th, 2009
well me and my fiance have been tryin to get pregnant for about 5months now and i still have not gotten pregnant we do not use condoms and every month i get my period. I get upset and at times feel like giving up and letting things just go whatever happens happens. We really want to have a baby, does anybody suggest anything? like i heard ovulex works for most women, I've also tried to calculate my ovualtion but im super irregular and its hard to calculate.
|

replied June 26th, 2013
Pregancy
I don't know if I can get pregnant I'm not trying to but my x and I had been doin it and he has came inside me 6 times yes i really do mean 6 times and I haven't gotten pregnant I'm starting to really believe that I can't get pregnant I haven't seen a doctor or anything about it but it really makes me sad but I don't know what to do should I go and ask my doctor?
|
12 >>