Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

How Do You Know You Are Having An Orgasim (Page 1)

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
i'm 29 with 3 kids. I don't know if I had an orgasm. Do we have a white discharge like men? Sometimes I feel as if i have to pee is that it? Playing with my cloritis feels good but vaginal does nothing for me. Help I want to have a orgasm...
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Georgia59
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
The feeling like you are going to pee (some say) is the beginning of a vaginal orgasm- that is, if you kept going you might vaginally orgasm.

Women have discharge when they are turned on, but most do not have an ejaculation when they orgasm. You would only know from the feeling. It can be described as a release- a really good feeling release. I don't really know how else to describe it.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
You're 29 but born in 1980? Shouldn't you be 27? I have a curious suspicion that you are a different poster....Babycake???
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Do you feel any kind of muscular spasming going on down thar'?
|

replied September 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You can have an orgasm from clitoral stimulation, it doesn't have to come from the vagina!!! I can't orgasm from my vagina: most women can't orgasm from the vagina! It's normal and common to only orgasm from the clitoris and stimulation of it.
|

replied October 3rd, 2007
Thank you all for the info you gave. I just I have to relax more and stop trying to think so hard on whats going to happen. For the person who said something about my age.. I never said I was born in 1980.. I was born oct. 20, 1977.. I have no reason to lie... If you have any more info please feel free to share...
|

replied October 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It's probably due to the info you registered in your profile. Please go check it and make sure your birth date is correct.
|

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
That's fine, just that someone posted a similar question right before you did and might've gotten scared away from people telling her she was too young, so I thought you might've been the same person... I just looked at the date on your profile. You can change it.

Not to pry, you don't have to share anything you don't want to!
|

replied June 22nd, 2009
My boyfriend and I were making love for over a year and a half - he always finshed, but I never did. In fact, I did not even know what finishing was. Finally, one day, I finished! I came! After a while, I was able to have orgams! It is great! Finishing for a woman is letting out lots of liquid, and that, you are very very close to if you get the feeling that you need to pee. Just let it go! That's what I did. My boyfriend kept telling me "if you feel like peeing, pee! Whatever...we'll clean it up! Just relax!". What will come out is not pee but yellowish white liquid after which you feel soooo good. Lots of mess and smell, but it is all natural and feels amazing. That liquid which came out, or comes out little by little is also a really good lubricant. Usually, after all the liquid is out, stimulation of the clit (with hands or tongue) will create an orgasm or orgasms. It is kind of like strong muscle contaction which starts from the stomache and eventually spreads around the whole body. The whole thing lasts a few seconds. After the finishing, you are able to have lots of orgasms by stimulating the clit. One orgasm, then another, then another...and then, finally you will get so tired that you will ask your man to stop...hehe...hopefully he will. He can only finish once - a woman can finish and have orgasms during intercourse, after, and just with oral sex. IT is so great to be a woman! Smile)) Anyway, here is my info - hopefully it is usefull.
|

replied December 14th, 2011
Thanks that really help me. I experienced a lot of liquid coming out the vagina and did not know what it was. It felt good but scared me cause I thought I peed but did not have to go. So i'm glad some one else has done the same.
|

replied December 14th, 2011
Thanks that really help me. I experienced a lot of liquid coming out the vagina and did not know what it was. It felt good but scared me cause I thought I peed but did not have to go. So i'm glad some one else has done the same.
|

replied June 28th, 2009
Experienced User
Only a very small percentage of women ejaculate as the above poster is describing. Not ejaculating does not mean you don't have an orgasm. Honestly, you will know if you orgasm. Intense pounding pleasure. Your muscles contract and a warmth spreads. Also, only a small percentage of women can orgasm from vaginal sex. Most need some kind of clitoral stimulation.
|

replied July 29th, 2009
WAS THIS AN ORGASIM
Well i have for kids been sexually active for 10 years an i just learned what it actually feels like to have an orgasim my man licks my clitoris with the tip of his tounge really fast but easy and i all of the sudden feel i have to peeafter that i just get a feeling that i can not control my legs start t shake an they do not stop my body feels a release that i can not explain at that point i am trying to get away from him because i can't take him doing that all over again
|

replied September 29th, 2009
I am 24 yrs old. I started having sex when I was 23. The guy who I was with was not a good person. I'm not saying that because we are not together anymore, but I think he was just using me for sex. I learned that the hard way after I got pregnant, and then had an abortion. It took me a while to get over what I did, and I thank God that He has healed me. During our one year relationship, we had sex for about five times. The first was losing my virginity. I never experience an orgasm with him. I didn't really enjoy sex and there were one point in my life where I thought sex isn't what people said it would be.
Now that I am 24, I am really happy because I found the man of my dreams and we got engaged. But, we couldn't really control our emotions and we had sex about three times since we are together. I'm afraid that I will frustrate him if I don't get an orgasm because he wants so much for me to have one. And I don't want that to frustrate me if I don't have one.
There were times when I felt like I wanted to pee the three times we did it, he would tell me to relax but we weren't really that alone when we did it. I'm still living with my parents and didn't want them to hear us. My mind can't help wonder if something is wrong with me because of what I did when I was 23.
|

replied October 2nd, 2009
I was 38 when I had my first orgasm with my husband, he did it orally. Was very easy.
I am now 48 and a widow for almost 4 years, and haven't had one like that since then.
When my boyfriend does oral, I feel the build up, but it goes no where. Frustrates us both.
I have no discharge, just muscle contractions. I do get feelings at different times of the day, when least expected. It is like a rush down my body, very quickly ending between my legs with a warm soft feeling, sometimes feel a little discharge or see some on my underwear later. What is this, would this be considered an orgasm as well.
|

User Profile
replied October 5th, 2009
Supporter
You will not always feel like you have to pee before you have an orgasm. A lot of men do not know exactly when a women is orgasm. I have had a few men in the past who thought when I became more wet down there that I had an orgasm. This is not an orgasm this is the effect of being turn on and feeling good. During an orgasm your vaginal muscles will contract and you have a very intense feeling down there. Some women will shut their legs during an orgasm. For me right after I have an orgasm my clit is very sensitive.
|

replied October 6th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Hey ELizzy
Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Your ability to have an orgasm is much more improtant than your ability to orgasm for your fiancee. If he loves you he'll understand that you need more practice to get to that point. If I math right you've had intercourse a total of 8 times. I'm also guessing there hasn't been a lot of masturbation in your life. Orgasming isn't like the timer on a microwave. It doesn't happen after a set amount of sex and it's not inevitable. You really have to learn how to be a good lover. Keep being intimate with your partner, grow comfortable with them and trust them, learn how your body works, learn how to pleasure your body in better ways and evetually orgasm will be effortless for you.
Good luck
|

replied October 8th, 2009
Thanks Wolf,

I’ve never really masturbated before. I grew up in a strict Christian family and even though I wasn’t interested in boys as a teenager, I’ve always heard and felt that masturbation was wrong.

My fiancé encourages me to do it and it really feels strange to me. I try to do it every other day and sometimes i could feel my body getting numb but then i grow tired and just forget it.

We are both committed to each other and we talk a lot about being able to satisfy each other sexually. We also decide to wait until we are married to have sex again. It’s sometimes hard but it’s easy because he is doing his studies abroad and I would never cheat on him.

I just want to experience an orgasm more so for him than for me.
|

replied October 8th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I think there's probably a lot knowledge about pleasure you've been denied because of where you come from. There are a lot of great books on orgasm and the female body, most of which have great information on masturbation as well. I assure you none of them are evil or will make you a worse person for reading. Go out and learn more about sex and sexual release. Your finance will be happy and you might enjoy sex more too.
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2009
Supporter
Just try to relax and not worry so much about having an orgasm. Just let yourself enjoy the moment. Once you are comfortable and relax you will have no problem reaching it.
|

replied March 26th, 2010
I have the same issue, I have never orgasimed. I just turned 22 and I had sex for the first time about 6 months ago. We have sex A LOT, and it usually feels good but for some reason i cant figure out why i cant orgasm. Most of the posts here are talking about using the clitoris to get you there.... but i dont think that im clitorisly stimulated, because it does nothing for me... what do you do in situations like that?? keep in mind we have probably tried every position and still nothing, and oral does not please me either.... HEELLLPPP! Am I sexually challenged!?
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2010
Supporter
Have you ever tried masturbating? Usually when you do this you can find out exactly what does work for you. Just relax and enjoy what is happening during sex don't put any pressure on yourself to have an orgasm. So are you saying that you don't feel any kind of pleasure at all when your partner goes down on you? I've heard of this from a friend of mine. But, she enjoys other things she says she has orgasms while giving her partner oral stimulation. What works for some may not work for others. Have you tried him getting it from the back but, instead of you being on all fours you lay flat on the bed. With your hips arched upward for him to get inside you. Also close your legs instead of having them wide open. For me this is the only way I can orgasm vaginally and whats great I have a g-spot orgasm. If you didn't know what that meant it is when a female ejaculate. It is the greatest feeling to me. There is a lot of things you can try and while you do just have fun, enjoy the moment,and you will get that all allusive orgasm
|
12 >>