Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Pain During Doggy Style Sex - Too Deep?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
during sex like when we try to do it doggy style it hurts me really bad
and if he goes too deep it hurts me sometimes 2 =[
i was wondering does this happen to anyone else?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Pain During Sex
blondie_e wrote:
during sex like when we try to do it doggy style it hurts me really bad
and if he goes too deep it hurts me sometimes 2 =[
i was wondering does this happen to anyone else?

it hurts me too if I don't get to a certain position. I'm not a fan of doggy for that reason.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
i like it but like most of the time it hurts me really bad! and im worried taht something might be wrong
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
It's normal- because in doggy style he can go really deep and he's probably bumping against your cervix. That's probably your problem the other times too. You might find that certain times of the month it hurts more than others. Try telling him to go less deep or you hold his hips or jump on top so you have control.
|

replied May 4th, 2009
me too
dont worry it hurts me to
|

replied June 24th, 2009
im same way. bf isnt all that big but for whatever reason during doggi it just goes in further and hurts.
|

replied December 8th, 2009
no other style hurts for me except doggy. i usually have to lie almost flat on my stomach for it to not hurt. or push something back into it, like a bench top. hope that helps.
|

replied December 14th, 2009
Experienced User
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. It feels like someone is ripping me from the inside out! No other position hurts. I am not sure why but everyone says it isnt normal. IT dont matter how far my fiance goes its instant pain all the way to my belly button
|

replied December 14th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
miss405
If any insertion in that position hurts and no other position causes discomfort it doesn't sound at all like it's the depth of penetration. Do you experience simular pain when masturbating while in the doggy posture?
|

replied January 24th, 2010
Tilted Uterus
I get the same thing and have a condidion called 'tilted uterus' also known as 'tipped uterus', or a 'retroverted uterus', I reccomend you all do some research on the condition, it is actually more common than you may think, occuring in about 20% of women, most of them not even knowing it.
|

replied February 22nd, 2010
Why do I get really dry whenever we go to doggy style even if I was wet before?
|
Quick Reply