Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Severe Stomach Burning/pain, Vomiting, & Intense Sorenes

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
For 4 years now, every 2-4 months, I have episodes of severe stomach burning/pain, vomiting, & intense soreness in my stomach afterwards. Ive been to my family Dr, the ER, and my gastroenterologist. No relief yet. Its starts out as burning/pain in my stomach so intense that I start vomiting to the point that I cant stop. I get cold sweats. Unable to sleep (although Im EXTREMELY tired). Constantly moving while holding my stomach because Im in so much pain. After the vomiting, my stomach muscles are so sore that Im unable to walk for about 2-3 days. It is literally the worse pain Ive ever experienced. Ive had 2 gallbladder & liver ultrasounds...both normal. Ive had an upper & lower G.I. and it was also normal. Theyre doing a 2nd upper & lower G.I. within the next week just to be sure. Theyve tried telling me I have IBS and acid reflux. Ive been put on stool softeners, laxatives, Nexium, Zantac, etc... Nothing has helped. I dont know what to do. Im so frustrated because its been going on for years now and Im just so tired of the Drs saying, "Well...this came back normal...and this also said negative..." then people telling me theres nothing wrong with me. Well, I KNOW for a FACT that there is something wrong. If any of you have any suggestions or have experienced any of these symptoms please help! Thank you soo much!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper taby0624
|

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Anyone thought of giardia (sp?) ? I experienced this parasite once while traveling, and it was also the worst pain in my life. Have you been tested for parasites?
|

replied January 30th, 2008
Any news?
I too have been having the exact problems you described. I have only been experiencing this for a year now but it's every 2-4 months as well. Just had another episode two nights ago and prompted me to do more research online. Have had same tests as you with all normal results. Have you had any news since your post?
|

replied April 4th, 2011
Did you find out what is wrong? I am having the same problems.
|

replied February 20th, 2009
An alternative
I've never experienced what you're going through, but I am familiar with doctors being clueless and seemingly uncaring while you suffer. I have found doctors or nutritionists that perform the following tests correctly invaluable. It seems out there, but I know many people who when left with no other option found the root of their problem and fixed it with alternative medicine. Spend some time researching and find a capable doctor or nutritionist near you.

Contact Reflex Analysis®

Contact Reflex Analysis, also known as CRA®, is a simple safe, natural method of analyzing the body's structural, physical and nutritional needs. A deficiency in any of these areas could cause or contribute to various acute or chronic health problems.

CRA is not a method of diagnosis. It is a means by which the body's own reflexes are used to accurately determine the root cause of a health problem.

CRA is also a marvelous preventative technique used to find a problem before it becomes a full blown health issue. Find it early and correct it.

Tell Me More About CRA®

bullet Explore further information about how CRA and designed clinical nutrition works to help you regain your health.

CRA® and Contact Reflex Analysis® is a service mark owned by Dawn Hoezee and is used with her permission.

Fill out a symptom survey to determine if our natural methods may help you.

Read What Our Nutrition Practice Members Have to Say

Nutritional Response Testing

What Is Nutritional Response Testing (NRT)?

NRT is a structured form of Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) Feedback testing developed initially by Drs. Klinghardt, M.D., Ph.D. and Louisa Williams, D.C., N.D. and recently enhanced by Drs. Klinghardt and Yoshiaki Omura, M.D.

NRT is a verifiable and reproducible discipline of which uses muscle testing to analyze autonomic nervous system (ANS) disturbances. Problems with ANS function will ultimately cause disease and/or breakdown of any organs and tissues. It is based on the currently known neurological anatomy and physiology of the ANS
ANS Problems and Potential Corrective Options

Through the structured discipline of the NRT test, the priorities of ANS problems are determined, so they can be addressed for correction.

Since the ANS is the functional nervous system affecting every organ, tissue and cell, the information derived from NRT can be very helpful to understand the root cause of health problems and pain.

NRT testing functions as an analytical biofeedback assessment tool (finding where and what the problems are). NRT can also be used to predict outcome of health improvement programs. Through NRT, various remedies that may be beneficial for correcting the cause of conditions can be evaluated for their potential effectiveness. This prioritizing part of the NRT test is invaluable to help decide which approach will be best for the patient at this time, which remedies could be predicted to have the most beneficial effect and even what dosage is most appropriate.

Fill out a symptom survey to determine if our natural methods may help you.

Read What Our Nutrition Practice Members Have to Say
|

replied May 28th, 2009
Severe Stomach Burning/pain, Vomiting, & Intense Sorenes
My girlfriend suffers from the exact symptoms you described. Doctors cannot diagnose her. I do not know what to do! Have you had any luck in finding the root of your problem?
|

replied December 3rd, 2009
I am experiencing the same thing for over a year now. No explanations!!!
|

replied December 24th, 2009
Wow..I too have been going through this exact thing and get so frustrated when I hear nothing is wrong and everything came back normal.. Well I ended up in the hospital again yesterday and they did an MRI to find that I had an enlarged spleen..ANnoying enough the Dr said he doesnt think it has anything to do with the other, but atleast this time I got answers, I will be following up with the Dr. to determine the reason for the enlarges spleen and hopefully answers will come all around
|

replied March 7th, 2010
Stomach Burning
Stomach burning is a common problem among a huge number of people all around the world. here is a useful site that explain the main reasons for stomach burning, symptoms of heartburn and acid reflux in addition to a natural permanent cure for stomach burning and other digestive problems.
|

replied March 7th, 2010
H Pylori bacterial infection
guys.. you should have your blood test done.. It can be H Pylori infection. If untreated it can lead to stomach or peptic ulcer.

You will get more information about Helicobactor Pylori online. It can be treated with Antibiotics.
|

replied August 1st, 2010
I had H-pylori at 6 months post-op. Was treated and now 8 years later have gastritis.
|

replied August 15th, 2010
exact same problem
my wife is now in hospital in Germany with the same exact problems you have mentioned... the professors did colonoscopy, endoscopy, different MRIs and many other blood tests and came back that all tests are negative!!! this is sooo frustrating to spend 3 weeks of our 2 weeks holiday in hospitals and without having a diagnose...
|

replied September 25th, 2010
Wow, it's so intresting to read everybodys replies. I too have been experiencing similar symptoms. They started about 6 months ago and occur about 2 months apart, the first time lasted just 2 days, the second time 1 week, and I'm currently experiencing it now, it's day 3. I get pretty much the same symptoms, intense cramping and burning feeling in my stomach, kinda feels like an ulcur, vomiting, diarreah, and muscle pain in my stomach afterwards. I've been to the ER 4 times, was put on promethazine,antacids, had xrays, ultrasound, blood, urine, and stool tests done. The only answer I got was everything looks normal, hope you feel better. It sucks,it's by far te worst pain I've ever felt, it almost makes me wonder since so many people experience this and get no answers maybe it could be a condition not yet discovered?? anyone gotten any real answers from a dr. yet ? And a word of advice, the promethazine is great for getting to sleep with pain, and marijuana greatly calms the stomach pain.
|

replied September 26th, 2010
Update: my wife is now back home from Germany, all tests were negative and she was still in some pain, but of course much better than the past 4 weeks in the hospital... she still occasionally get the symptoms and immediately takes tablets (Zofran) and she feels much better after that and in some cases she takes (Tramal)...
- I have noticed that she started feeling better as soon as they gradually reduced her medication.
- she is also having inactive Lupus and fibromialygia.

it seems there is still no scientific answer to all of what we are having!
|

replied March 31st, 2011
Medical Science-Sucks!!
Hi.. i came back from the hospital yesterday and this was my 5th time admitted. I have exactly the same issues as your wife. I have been put on same med (zofran for nuseau, tramal (sp) for pain, and I have been taking cymbalta for fibromyalgia..
ALL my tests (blood work, MRI,CAT Scan, Endo/colonoscopy, ERCP, etc) were NORMAL!!!! And yet I have this pain, bloated as if I am 5 mths prego! Unable to sit, breathe. Pain, bloating, burning sensation is killing me.
I have had my gallblader taken out about 11 mths ago and 3 weeks ago during ERCP procedure they cut the end of the bile duct where there found some pressure built up)..
AFTER ALL this - I am still the same. I am going into depression even after being on antidepressents! go figure!
I don't know what else to do Sad Sad
|

replied June 22nd, 2011
WHY IS MY BRO SO SICK????
HI, I'M JUST WONDERING HAS ANYONE HAD ANY ANSWERS YET...??
MY BROTHER IS 10 WEEKS ATTENDING HOSPITAL WITH THE SAME SYMPTOMS. HE HAS LOST 4 STONE IN WEIGHT AND CANNOT HOLD ANYTHING DOWN OTHER THAN PORRIDGE...SAME BURNING SENSATION FROM HIS NAVEL TO HIS CHEST...BLOODS, URINE, SCAN AND CAMERA HAVE SHOWN UP NOTHING....HE'S IN HOSPITAL NOW AWAITING CT SCAN.
THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE OF A FALL HE HAD IN WORK. HE HAS NEVER BEEN SICK, OTHER THAN COLD OR FLU AND IS BECOMING REALLY DEPRESSED.
WE'RE ALL SO WORRIED.. WE LIVE IN DUBLIN AND HE LIVES IN UK. JUST FEEL SO HELPLESS...
|

replied October 8th, 2010
gastroparesis, delayed stomach, get an emptying study done.
|

replied October 8th, 2010
gastroparesis, delayed stomach, get an emptying study done.
|

replied November 10th, 2011
my husband has the constant burning and pain in the stomach sometimes radiating to the back he has been diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis. Dr.s have ruined him on taking pain meds. then refusing them only to give more. Horible cycle...
|

replied July 21st, 2012
might be ulser
am having burning stomach and vomiting when ever i eat something so may i know that from which problem i am suffering from?
|