Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

What date was my baby conceived?

if my due date is may 7, then what date was my baby conceived?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I'm assuming you are asking because you slept with more than one guy in the same month. If you were not charting your cycle, there would be no way for anyone to know when you ovulated. If your cycles are irregular, even less of a chance of knowing.

You may need to get a blood test when the baby is born.
|

replied October 2nd, 2007
If you do chart or remember ur cycle dates you could maybe try an ovulation calculator ...if you know how far along you are it should be easier. I guess you should just try asking your doctor...
|

User Profile
replied October 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
with my medical genious (haha!) I'd say it was about the second week of august. if your period was regular, it should be about 2 weeks after the first day of your last period.

why do people jump straight to assuming? just try to answer her question to the best of your knowledge without saying why you think she's asking...
|

replied October 26th, 2007
Conception
I would say around August 15
|

replied December 17th, 2007
Good Luck
hello well my babies are due on the 6th may and i concieved about the 14 th august so id say u were about the 15th hope that helps
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Good Luck
staceyDEVON wrote:
hello well my babies are due on the 6th may and i concieved about the 14 th august so id say u were about the 15th hope that helps

are you having twins?
|

replied December 26th, 2007
Conception Date
I am a worried mother - I received a call from a young lady stating that she is due on feb 11th and it is my 17 yr old sons child. There are alot of odd things surrounding the conversations. I spoke to my son and he told me that they did have protected sex the 2nd weekend of June. From my calculations she would have conceived the baby around may 20th. Is that correct? How much time on either side of the conceived date can you go either way???
|

replied February 7th, 2008
twins
yes im expecting twins
|

replied February 3rd, 2009
I am 16wks and 3days when did I concieve??
|

replied March 24th, 2009
which date did i coceive my baby?
im 21 weeks on tue 24th of marh my babies due onn the 5th of august 2009. which day did i conceive ? please sum 1 answer me im desperate to know!
|