Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Female "blue Balls"

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Is it possible for women to have "blue balls" too? Sometimes when i've been aroused and have no satisfaction I get tender in abdomen. And yes before anyone asks I do masturbate and get release from there. But there are times when I am tender in my lower abdomen. Has anyone heard of this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I've never really heard of it, but that happens to me sometimes too.
|

replied October 22nd, 2009
Well that makes three of us, because the same thing happens to me too. Wish the doctor would answer or explain this.
|

replied October 1st, 2013
Yes its been going on for years my doctor didn't know either but I just happened to catch an article in essence that described it perfectly. Called pink balls.
|

replied October 1st, 2013
Has anyone heard of bubbly like orgasms? I was kinda embarrassed my husband and I had sex one afternoon and I was so amped up that when I had an orgasm it let a pile of bubbles on our bed.
|