Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Always Wet? Normal? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
hey everyone. this is kinda embarassing since i am still a virgin. (no bf, not waiting, just havnt found someone worth giving it up to Smile ) well it seems im always 'wet' i willa dmit im very easily aroused and turned on and can orgasm quite easily. and i can say i can and know i can have multiple oragsms. but even when im not aroused, i still produce something. i have gotten to a point where i try to keep a tampon in or around all the time. of course i change it like im on my period but it helps prevent the 'mess'. it even happens in my sleep. i dont recall many sex dreams ro arouse me Smile but when i wake up its there. its white like cum but i dont know how to fully confirm its cum or if its possible something else? im wondering if this may be normal? it doesnt fully seem so but i did catch a topic about BV and i looked that up. but i dont wanna assume things yet. so i figured id get some opinions. any advice or thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper balloons15
|

replied September 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Heck yeah it's normal! Welcome, I am part of the "always wet club".

However... Take the tampon out!!! That's VERY dangerous to do. Tampons should NEVER be used for anything except your period.

What you can do is use panti-liners. They are like thin pads.

As long as the discharge doesn't smell bad then it's fine.
|

lol -sigh of reliefe- thanks for the tip! i mean...im sure its a very nice trait to have right? Smile but i just thought i must be like real dirty to beable to always be wet! sometimes it is annoying tho. but doesnt orgasms have a smell at all? i mean its not bad at all but theres a smell. im wondering how common this is? always wet, anyone else belong to this club? Smile
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2012
i have the same prob too xD
|

replied January 17th, 2013
im part of it too!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
well I have a constant discharge myself. Not a lot but theres usually something when I wipe after going to the bathroom. But everyone has a smell. As long as the discharge isnt green and/or smelly your very normal.

Being wet is a gift, trust me. Its make sex so much better for you and your guy.
|

Especially eHealthy
alyssa 21 wrote:
lol -sigh of reliefe- thanks for the tip! i mean...im sure its a very nice trait to have right? Smile but i just thought i must be like real dirty to beable to always be wet! sometimes it is annoying tho. but doesnt orgasms have a smell at all? i mean its not bad at all but theres a smell. im wondering how common this is? always wet, anyone else belong to this club? Smile

Well there will always be a smell.

No, orgasms don't have a different smell, they simply produce more lubrication so that increases your normal scent.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
welcome to the club!!!
:blush:
i actually got wet getting milk at the store the other day...
|

Eiri wrote:
[
Well there will always be a smell.

No, orgasms don't have a different smell, they simply produce more lubrication so that increases your normal scent.

so is that like basically saying its like the same smell as when you get really sweaty? thats what the smell kinda reminds me of...not sure if it makes sense.
|

Especially eHealthy
Yeah, that's a good analogy for it ^^
|

replied September 19th, 2009
Normal or something else?????
Hi Alyssa! I know it's been two years since this thread was posted BUT I have something important to share with you. Please read.

Yes it is normal to always be aroused, I am too. And yes I am a virgin. I've never had intercourse but I have engaged in other sexual activity, i.e. oral sex, and there has been penile/vaginal contact between I and my partner. At the time (this was before I took courses in Virology and Parasitology) I did not know that mere contact could result in STI transmission. I had a very similar condition to what you're describing: always wet, all day everyday, which I thought was alright since I am always horny, BUT there was also a slightly foul odor. That was something I was not used to. I went into a clinic, got tested for STIs, and found out that I had trichanomiasis also known as trich, which is a VERY very common diagnosis for women. This is not to scare you or anything, but just to urge you to visit a clinic to make sure everything is alright. You may be able to find a free clinic that will run the necessary tests for you. I strongly suggest you take advantage, as leaving something like this to persist can worsen and/or result in later damage to your reproductive organs. Good luck with everything and I hope this message gets to you in time! God bless, Love.
|

replied April 24th, 2012
is it bad if your wet and haven't started your period yet?
|

replied April 8th, 2011
I'm a member of the always wet, always aroused club! I've been tested, nothing funky going on. It does get annoying though! lol
|

replied August 25th, 2011
thanks so much guys! i am also always wet but i'm also always horny. i'm a virgin and i used to masturbate for a while before stopping because i felt weird for doing it so often. but it's still like i cant stop being horny! any suggestions?
|

replied January 10th, 2012
masturbate thats the only way to satisfy your craving completely normal and healthy
|

replied April 20th, 2012
Not entirely true. The more you masturbate the more you'll crave the real thing with a real flesh and blood partner.
|

replied April 20th, 2012
Have sex. I'm not trying to push you to lose your virginity cheaply but having a real sexual partner is more satisfying and satiating than masturbation. I masturbate a lot when I don't have a steady sexual partner. When I have a girlfriend I can go days without masturbating. Always bing horny is your body telling you need something that you can't provide by yourself.
|

User Profile
replied August 25th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi Ladies: I, too, am a member of this club...My best advice is to space your masturbation out...The more you do it, the more you will want it...On the good side, be happy....It could be worse.....Take care...

Caroline
|

replied August 29th, 2011
It is completely normal to be wet and or horny all the time. When i was in puberty i was seriously horny all the time and would come home from school and masturbate anywhere up to 5 times a day. You will grow out of it a bit so enjoy it right now. Im 25 now and am still horny most of the time but it i have a little more control of it now. You should really Enjoy it!
|

replied December 18th, 2011
youz are all like 25... im 15, i get this.. i have to keep going to the toilet just to wipe the fluid away.. is that wierd at such an age? :L
|

replied April 20th, 2012
Blame it on hormones. Right now you have little control over it. It will be more manageable as the years go by.
|

replied January 5th, 2013
I'm the samme! (I realize this is waaay like over a year since this was posted..)
|

replied January 10th, 2012
think ill join the club too.. thanks for the info about it being normal.. was sorta worried... it never really happened to me to get *that wet, that much, in a days time* until i gave birth to my daughter in 2010... and i hate it wish it would stop lol have to wear a panty liner a lot because of it total waste of my money. and i dont get periods anymore because im on the depo shot! (by the way the rumor about not being able to loose weight on the depo is false!!) just a heads up!!
|

replied April 20th, 2012
Usually after a woman give birth to her first child she blooms sexually and her libido increases. You're in a whole other category.
|

replied February 10th, 2012
ALWAYS WET
Hello,I am definitely part of this club,I have had this problem since I was 16 and I am now 33 and at first this was great,but now,not so much,working 8-10 hours a day being wet even with a panty liner is not a good thing for your skin.It is now becoming a problem for me and it's the only thing that's on my mind all day,I have been to doctor's and there is nothing they can do,if anyone has any idea's to slow it down or make it stop please help.Thank you
|

replied February 11th, 2012
Hey, i also have this problem im constently horney and if i dnt get actual sex it gets worse not that its not that much better when i have i use liners but i cant use them all the time as it starts getting uncomfortable and when not using them im constantly changing my underwear it dose get a little frustrating but definatly a bonus when it comes to sex Smile
|

replied March 14th, 2012
The same thing happens to me. Everyday and every night. For me its a turn on.
|

replied April 20th, 2012
That's a good way to see it. It's all in the attitude.
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
Oh god, I'm so happy to know that I'm not some kind of freak! Haha I have the exact same problem except that even the slightest little things arouses me. Even if I'm talking to someone in person and I think about something even a little bit dirty on accident, I'm ready to go. It's so irritating and i feel bad about it, but there isn't anything I can do. I'm in my teens and I'm a virgin in every sense of the word but I wonder if there is anything that can be done about it. I mean I'm sure it well be awesome when I need it but I don't want it right now lol.
|

replied April 5th, 2012
Extremely eHealthy
The vagina is a self-cleaning organ. It can't do that by magic and there isn't a tiny cleaning lady to do the job so it is the steady flow of natural secretions that is needed...
Mother Nature has obviously equipped some women more than others in the drive and ability to breed at whatever cost...
Women like these would be a dream come true for the raping and pillaging by the invading armies of past eons. The copious lubrication produced by such women would provide the swimming sperm a much easier path to the ovum ensuring blood lines would be more diluted and therefore healthier...

Like everything else on the human body some women will suffer extremes. Perhaps be better to be getting too much moisture than not enough.

Think of the poor women in East Africa who are forced by the fashion there among men for the increased sensations of "dry sex" to wash their vaginas out with an astringent.
Doing this is the only way to keep their men reasonably faithful but doing this regularly has in many women stopped the production of natural lubrication entirely. Some of resulting infections have stretched the local medical services to the limit...

Purely as a matter of interest; taking anti-histamines doesn't just reduce secretions from a runny nose but from all the body's mucus membranes.
|

replied April 20th, 2012
Wow! You've added a macabre twist to the subject.
|
12 >>