Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Nausea, Headache, And Dizziness

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
I am not very sure about the ovulation process because I have heard so many different things. All I know is that normally before my period I feel nausea but I have been off now for 2 1/2 weeks,and I have been nauseas for 1 1/2 non stop. I am also experiencing dizziness, frequent slight headaches, and yesterday started having sore breast, also i have been having frequent urination. I don't want to test to early because of the disappointment of receiving a negative result, so I think I should wait. I tried looking up what the symptoms of early pregnancy are, and they are similar. Not to mention the fact that I just feel different, and I love cornbread, but yesterday I had a sniff of some cornbread, and got sick to my stomach. If anyone has help or comments, please do. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Did you miss your period yet? I guess I'm confused.
|

oh man. im on the depo shot,
and ive had sex without a condom,
but used foam. but latley for the past
4 days ive been waking up feeling
sick. but it goes away after i eat.
but yesterday it didn't, and i got
sick. but i also had a headache and
a sore neck. today, i started feeling
really light headed, and dizzy.
almost like vertigo. if i turn my head to the
side, i get sick to my stomache...
i really don't want to be pregnant.
what should i do?
|

User Profile
Nausea, Headache, And Dizziness
This is to add to my first comment earlier. I have not missed my period yet. I am actually due Oct. 10th But the symptoms are very strong. I have my period with my first son, for the first 2 months.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Nausea, Headache, And Dizziness
luscious10 wrote:
This is to add to my first comment earlier. I have not missed my period yet. I am actually due Oct. 10th But the symptoms are very strong. I have my period with my first son, for the first 2 months.

wait til after your missed period and then take a test

if your not due for two weeks the symptoms youre feeling probably are not related to pregnancy
|

replied February 22nd, 2012
I have been having the same symptoms for about a week and a half now.. I have an IUD but haven't been using condoms during sex. I am really fatigued nauseous and get dizzy and light headed just by moving a little. I have had some period spotting but it is really light and only lasted about 2 days. I didn't even need to wear pantie liners. Should I get a test???
|