Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Not Having a Good Day....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My sister is the biggest !**@!...... She is 21 and acts like she is 7! It all started like last summer when she started telling lies to my mom.. She told my ma that jimmy was having me sleep with guys to support his coc habit! The funny thing is jimmy would never and has never even touched that crap.... Than at my baby shower she was telling my bestfriend jamie that she doesn't feel bad for me, but for the baby cuz he has to live in my house! I was like wow wait a minute what the hell is wrong with my house! My baby is going to have evrything he needs! And she was also saying that jimmy is selling weed and thats how he pays for everything! Yeah ok, he works his ass off to support me and our soon to be son! I am just so upset I mean she is supposed to be my big sis and be here for me, but instead she is saying all this !**@! that is untrue and just trying stir up trouble! Geez! I am not supposed to be stress but its so damn hard with this !**@!... I just wanna punch her in her face!
Well I am going to eat some slopy joes and calm down...Thanks for listening rant and rave... I feel much better...

Much love,
sami
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
What a !**@!! Why dont you confront her!?
|

replied March 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah you should tell her something, maybe shes jealous of you! You never know, sloppy joes sound so good!!!!!!
|

replied March 26th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey...
Oh believe me I did! She is so lucky I have james in my tummy or she would be wrecked! She lies, she is a hibitual liar.. Everytime I ask her about something she says she automatically says I didn't say that, gets all offensive and tries to turn it around on the other person.. I am at the point where I want nothing to do with her.. Jimmy calle dher the day of my baby shower and blew up.. I mean she has lied, made up all this !**@! about him and he just couldn't take it anymore.. Of course she denied it all, but I know she said all this crap.. I just don't see why she would do this it hurts me so much I mean this is suppose to be my ig sis not my enemy.... I am just fed up.... My mom said its prolly b/c she's jealous! But that gives her no right to say all this absurd crap... I really just wanna punch her in the face! What should I do now? I mean I have confronted her, even wrote her a letter last week and still she keeps o talking all this !**@!... I am so pissed, but most of all hurt.. Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
I think she is jealous of you!!!!!!!!!!

Sara, steve, and jayden
|

replied March 26th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Do you live with your sister? If not then I would cut off any contact you have with her and tell her that unless she starts to act her age then you don't want to have a relationship with her. She sounds very immature and insecure, thank goodness she's not the one who's pregnant! I know its hard but try to ignore her at least for james's sake. She sounds like a stupid !**@! and I would smack her but what I would do isnt important lol
love
tanya
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
She will want to come around and be all nice when the baby is born, don't let her!

Sara, steve, and jayden
|
Quick Reply