Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Very Itchy Lump On Back

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
I have had a really itchy back for a long time
In the last month I have noticed a lump formed
and it is also very itchy
I read once that this could be a form of cancer
Where do I find more research
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sfgallup
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hi!
Where is that bump located exactly? What's the size of it? Does it have different color than normal skin color?
|

replied October 1st, 2007
Lump On Back
the lump is approx. 3 inches long, 2inched wide and about 1/2 inch
deep.
It is so itchy, and the colour is a bruised looked.
It is solid the doctor here says it is a fat tissue.
|

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Is this lump soft, rubbery or doughy consistency on touch? Does it move easily under the skin with the fingers? Does it depress when you touch it on? Do you feel itchy only on the lump or on the larger area of your back?
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
I have a small bump on the upper part of my back maybe a few mm wide. It itches when I touch it, it has no color difference and it seems to be a part of my skin I can actually pick it up/ move it... no idea but have had it for a few weeks.. Any ideas?
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
Bump on my back
I have a small bump on the upper part of my back maybe a few mm wide. It itches when I touch it, it has no color difference and it seems to be a part of my skin I can actually pick it up/ move it... no idea but have had it for a few weeks.. Any ideas?
|

replied April 10th, 2012
Re: Very Itchy Lump On Back
Hi,
For Lumps biopsy is the only solution. Better to go for that as soon as possible.
sfgallup wrote:
I have had a really itchy back for a long time
In the last month I have noticed a lump formed
and it is also very itchy
I read once that this could be a form of cancer
Where do I find more research
|

replied April 10th, 2012
Re: Bump on my back
Hi,
To find what it is you should go for biopsy for avoiding future risks.
tnderringer wrote:
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied December 16th, 2013
Sudden Lump on back
I suddenly developed a lump on my back on Friday. At first I thought I had pinched a muscle because it was painful when I moved. Then when I was getting undressed, I felt it and was shocked to find a lump about 1" long by 1/2" wide. It is extremely itchy and looks fairly red or bruised. It is right under my bra strap that goes around my back which is not helping the situation. Any ideas?
|
Tags: itchy, lump, Cancer
Quick Reply