Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Finally Pregnant

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am finally pregnant!! I am so excited, I have been feeling sick to my stomach for the past week in a half. I was supposed to start my period this past Saturday, so I waited till yesterday and took two pregnancy test, both came back positive. I am going to the doctor tomorrow and then I will have to get another doctor because the one I have does not to the OB part. Sad!! My husband and I have been trying since March, so it has not been too long, but felt like forever!! Finally here Smile I am also a little nervous since this will be our first child! I guess we will see what is to come!! We are going to wait till Thanksgiving to give the news to the family, if I can hide it that long!
Sarah
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 26th, 2007
Experienced User
Congratulations!!!! That is fantastic...I couldnt really hold it in with close friends and family...hehe
|

User Profile
Supporter
hi, where in nc are you? im in raleigh. congrats on your baby
|

User Profile
Supporter
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Woah, we announced I was pregnant at Thanksgiving and it was SO awkward! That was the first time I had met my husbands family because they're from out of town. I felt like I was naked on stage LOL
|

Been Married 3 Years
My husband and I have been married for 3 years and together for 4 years. So I know the family pretty well. I bought some things to give to his parents to open at Thanksgiving and they will know then that they are going to be grandparents. That way the whole family will be there, so I wont have to tell everyone seperated times. Then I have my family, I am not sure what I am going to do for them.
I am in Greensboro
|

User Profile
Supporter
oh ok i come through there sometimes on the train . I am ttc right now
|

Especially eHealthy
congrats! i hope you can wait that long to share your news!

we've told everyone except our families and we're waiting for the big brunch the day after our wedding (in 2 1/2 weeks). i'll be 15 weeks and i feel silly that we've waited this long to tell but we want the whole family to be there.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
congrats!
|

Especially eHealthy
congrats sarah!!!!!!!!!!
|

replied September 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Been Married 3 Years
sarah030885 wrote:
My husband and I have been married for 3 years and together for 4 years. So I know the family pretty well. I bought some things to give to his parents to open at Thanksgiving and they will know then that they are going to be grandparents. That way the whole family will be there, so I wont have to tell everyone seperated times. Then I have my family, I am not sure what I am going to do for them.
I am in Greensboro

Hey there, I'm 21 weeks pregnant now. You're not far from me. I'm in Charlotte. I was just in Greensboro 2 weeks ago at a convention at the Embassy Suites.

Congratulations on the new pregnancy!!!!
|

replied October 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Hi
congratulations
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Congratulations! You're tough, waiting to announce it! We called my parents and DH's parents the evening I got the positive test! Then, we announced it to the rest of the family about a week later, during dinner Easter Sunday.
|

replied October 3rd, 2007
Couldn't Wait
I was going to hold out till Thanksgiving, but my husband said he couldn't hold out till then. We told our families this past weekend, his parents were exstatic, this will be there first grandchild. My family was really excited too!! I am 5 weeks 2 days today, I have a long way to go from now!! I go back to the doctor on the 19th to talk to the nurse and then again on Nov 1st. I will keep everyone updated!! Exciting. Oh and I have morning sickness all day, usually when I eat it goes away and then I guess I get hungry again in a couple of hours and I have to eat again!
|

User Profile
Supporter
im going to the dr today and see if im preggo or not =0)
|

Especially eHealthy
ilovemyfishies81 wrote:
im going to the dr today and see if im preggo or not =0)

why don't you just take a test?
|

Experienced User
Congrats! Smile
|