Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

I'm Feelin' Lucky... :o)

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
Hi Guys!
Man, I am just full of preggo questions here...here's my latest! Razz
The first day of my last period was September 11th, and my fiancé and I have had sex every other night if not every night since I actually had my period. (He does finish inside me)
Would you say chances of pregnancy are pretty good? I know there's only like, a 25% chance of pregnancy during each cycle, and that it can take the average healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant...but this 2ww til I can test is killing me...lol! So I'm just wondering what you guys think since you're all so awesomely knowledgable. Smile Thanks bunches!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It sounds like a good schedule to me! How many dpo are you now?

~Baby dust~
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2007
Experienced User
Well, according to my calculations, ovulation would have actually just been this week...So probably only 2 or 3. This 2ww is brutal, huh? Confused

Baby dust to you too!! Smile
|