Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Cramping after sex during ovulation

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
ok so yesterday was the day I ovulated, and me and my botfriend had sex (i want to get pregnant) but today all afternoon I had bad stomach cramps and i know its not going to be period pains as its too early n i know its too early to tell if i am preg but was just wonderin why i got these cramps (its ok if people cant help)
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Mabel
|

replied September 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
How do you know you ovulated yesterday? Do you chart? Temp? Use an ovulation predictor?

What kind of stomach cramps? Maybe something you ate kind of stomach cramps or lower, like gas or period pains?

This would not be any factor in pregnancy.

Good luck making that baby!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Re: Whats Happening?
babyesky321 wrote:
ok so yesterday was the day I ovulated, and me and my botfriend had sex (i want to get pregnant) but today all afternoon I had bad stomach cramps and i know its not going to be period pains as its too early n i know its too early to tell if i am preg but was just wonderin why i got these cramps (its ok if people cant help)

If you had sex yesterday, it would be WAY TOO EARLY to feel any pregnancy symptoms. Even if the egg got fertilized, it would take a while for it to implant to your uterus.
|

replied July 20th, 2012
pregnant
So were u pregnant? That happens to me the first time me and my husband had sex and my stomach and breast cramped right away. I asked him what he did to me. And told him I was pregnant.
|

replied July 20th, 2012
So were u pregnant?
|

replied July 20th, 2012
So were u pregnant?
|

I Know Its Too Early
it was not stomach cramps as such but really low down like period pains however i dont get period pains until i have actually started my period and as im not due for 2 weeks it cant be that ... yeah i did chart and know that that was when i ovulated.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: I Know Its Too Early
babyesky321 wrote:
it was not stomach cramps as such but really low down like period pains however i dont get period pains until i have actually started my period and as im not due for 2 weeks it cant be that ... yeah i did chart and know that that was when i ovulated.

Well be looking for that spike in your temp then Smile
|

Whats Happening?
what do you mean spike in temp sorry but i never been preg before i know today i have not been able to get warm but whether thats cos it as been cold ere or wot i dunno but others at work were not complainin that much but i just cud not get warm at all or do u mean temp goin other way n bein hot all time?
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Whats Happening?
babyesky321 wrote:
what do you mean spike in temp sorry but i never been preg before i know today i have not been able to get warm but whether thats cos it as been cold ere or wot i dunno but others at work were not complainin that much but i just cud not get warm at all or do u mean temp goin other way n bein hot all time?

You just said you were charting. Taking your temperature every morning. That is the only way to know when you are ovulating, unless you use an ovulation predictor kit. You will get a spike in your temperature when you become pregnant ~ but it won't work until you know your baseline temp.

Go to fertility friend. You'll find all you ever needed to know about charting ovulation.

You can't just look at a calendar and say, "Oh, my period started on the 1st, so I'll ovulate on the 14th." Because that is just a generalization. Not all women ovulate that way.
|

Whats Happening?
i used an ovulation calculator online.
|

replied January 10th, 2011
cramps
the cramps could mean that you ovulated. Thought it stated you were going to ovulate with the ovulation calculator online they are not as correct as the signs your body with give you. Body temp, cervical mucus, cramps, and more. you should take the time to learn your body.
|

replied August 2nd, 2011
HA, good one
lol. I used an ovulation calculator. LOL... lol...
|

replied September 24th, 2012
Um When i got pregnant i used and ovulation calendar and that same month i missed my period and bam
|

replied November 25th, 2011
i had the same thing. The pain, is just like if i was starting my period but it still have about 17-20 days more to get it. i should be ovulating right now. I want to know why or what it is?? help?
|

replied November 25th, 2011
i had the same thing. The pain, is just like if i was starting my period but it still have about 17 days more to get it. i should be ovulating right now. I want to know why or what it is?? help?
|

replied August 7th, 2012
i had sex yesterday and my fiance nutted in me can i get pregnant because during sex i stuck my finger in me and i found strecthy cervical mucus can i become pregnant ? and i was also ovulating
|