Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Is It Normal... (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
...to masturbate using an electric toothbrush? i kinda feel disgusting doing it but it's the best feeling ever...even though sometimes i get a cut from it cos ive pressed too hard or something.

just wondering if anyone else has tried this and if it's normal or just weird of me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i dont think its wierd
|

Experienced User
oh and also...i always get the really strong urge to pee during an orgasm...it's like something is pushing it out of me and it's sometimes really hard to hold it in! weird?!
|

Especially eHealthy
oh man!!! you ssound like you may be able to vaginally orgasm!!!
|

Experienced User
really? how can you tell that?
|

Especially eHealthy
1. Man, I should have thought of using one of those! Totally normal Smile

2. Orgasm in women is linked to the urethra. Stimulation during masturbation or sex can cause a fluid to build up in the urethra, which is the tube you pee out of. When you orgasm, this fluid can either go up into the bladder, or, if you push down like peeing, it can come out! This is called "gushing" or "female ejaculation".

You may wish to try inserting your fingers and feeling along the front wall of your vagina for a place that intensifies this "pee" sensation. Stimulation of this area may lead to vaginal orgasm.

Most women can't do this however, so don't feel bad if you can't orgasm from this inside stimulation alone. I can't do it!
|

Especially eHealthy
lol and i need a new toothbrush....Smile
|

replied September 26th, 2007
Experienced User
ahhh i see...but like, once some of the fluid did actually come out *embarrassed* and it did kinda look like pee....could it actually be pee?

and yeah, you should definitely invest in an electric toothbrush, it's amazing lol.
|

Especially eHealthy
neighbours wrote:

and yeah, you should definitely invest in an electric toothbrush, it's amazing lol.

Or... you could just get a vibrator since that is what the tooth brush is simulating... Smile
|

Experienced User
lol well i could but i dont think i'd have the guts to wonder into a shop which sells them and then buy one. it's just easier to use things i already have around the house.

also, i dont put the brush up me...just kinda around the clitoris.
|

Especially eHealthy
neighbours wrote:
lol well i could but i dont think i'd have the guts to wonder into a shop which sells them and then buy one. it's just easier to use things i already have around the house.

also, i dont put the brush up me...just kinda around the clitoris.

Vibrators aren't dildos. Dildos are dildos. Vibrators are vibrators - but they also make vibrating dildos.
You should totally go to a store! They rock. You can go in and laugh and giggle about the products.
|

Experienced User
yeah but aren't most vibrators made in a shape so that they can be inserted into you?

i would be toooo embarrassed to go to a store! im only 16 years old, i think i'd get a few funny looks lol.
|

Especially eHealthy
lol you cant go to a sex store when your 16 anyways!!!
|

Especially eHealthy
neighbours wrote:
ahhh i see...but like, once some of the fluid did actually come out *embarrassed* and it did kinda look like pee....could it actually be pee?

Did it look yellow like pee? It *could* have been pee, but if it was clear, it was most likely female ejaculate Smile
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2007
Experienced User
my roommate masterbated with her sister's toothbrush, and then told her about it. needless to say she wasn't too happy lol
|

User Profile
Experienced User
the_girlfreind wrote:
lol and i need a new toothbrush....Smile

ROFL @ That Laughing Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
neighbours wrote:
yeah but aren't most vibrators made in a shape so that they can be inserted into you?

i would be toooo embarrassed to go to a store! im only 16 years old, i think i'd get a few funny looks lol.

Hmm, you are too young for *adult* stores. Well, at least keep it in mind for when you are older.

FYI: dildos are for inserting. Vibrators are for vibrating. Vibrating dildos are for inserting and vibrating. There is a difference. And you can have both in the same one (I think that is the kind you are thinking of!).
|

Especially eHealthy
I have a vibrator not made for insertion! Smile
|

replied September 28th, 2007
Experienced User
mmm i kinda think it was pee lol.

are you not allowed into a sex store at 16? cos it's legal to have sex when you're 16 so why not go into a sex shop?!

oh ok...i get the whole dildo/vibrator thing now lol. so i just use the toothbrush as a vibrator lol.
|

replied September 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
neighbours wrote:
mmm i kinda think it was pee lol.

are you not allowed into a sex store at 16? cos it's legal to have sex when you're 16 so why not go into a sex shop?!

oh ok...i get the whole dildo/vibrator thing now lol. so i just use the toothbrush as a vibrator lol.

you have to be 18 here

and i dont know if there is a legal sex age limit is there?
|
12 >>