Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

How Can U Tell If Ur Pregnant?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
well i had sex with this guy and he didn't use a condom Mad . i got worry if i was going to get pregnant i got my period Confused . i have mood swings! from what my friends were telling me u can still get pregnant when u have ur period Confused . i want to know how long can it take to find out if ur pregnant or not? Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Krystal_all_star
|

User Profile
replied September 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If you got your period you're not pregnant. You can take a test anyways just to ease your mind. It would be accurate now.
|

replied April 5th, 2011
but they say that u can have your period throughout the pregnancy and not your pregnant .
|

replied September 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Why would you have sex without protection? Do yourself a favor and always use a condom.
|

replied March 20th, 2009
Help Me
Someone please help me and tell if I might be pregnant? I had sex with my boyfriend and now I am really terrified that I might be pregnant.I have no symptoms but I am really scared.
|

replied March 26th, 2009
Okay I am really terriffed that I might be prego. I wanted to know if someone could help me with my situation. I did have unprotected sex with my man but he pulled out really quick before anythig could get in me but lately my stomach seems to be getting bigger. But I don't have any of the signs of pregnancy. I haven't got my period yet either.
What can I do that would help me take the stress off my mind!!!
|

replied March 26th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
if you had unprotected sex there is ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy..and the pull out method does not work!!!!! there is precum that comes out of the penis BEFORE he ejaculates and sometimes this fluid contains sperm..do NOT count on this method alone! so could you be pregnant..yes, based on the fact that you had unprotected sex, but theres also a chance that you're not..do you know when your next period is due? if you dont get it then take a pregnancy test
|

replied June 15th, 2010
omg
i had sex like two months ago but a have got my periodo last month also my pants are not fitting and i kinda feel something moving a my lower belly and i been discharging some white thing on my v.please help
|

replied June 16th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
peachezz, It is very rare to get your periods while you are pregnant. There are also many other pregnancy signs like headaches, nausea, sore breasts etc..

If you have any doubts, you need to take a pregnancy test.

The white discharge from your vagina can be an infection or STD. When last did you see your doctor?

Best of luck!
|

replied June 20th, 2010
Someone help ok I had unprotected sex
wif ma bf but I've been having
headaches n cravings n
plus havnt gotten ma period for 2 months
cuz I'm not regular but I took a test
an it sed negative
is there chances da I could
be pregnant??
|

replied October 2nd, 2010
me and my boyfriend had sex but he always uses a condom but one day it broke and i think the stuf got in side of me and i also havent started and its been two months and i have been getting cramps which i thought it would be period cramps but its not so idk what it is im soo confused and need help..
|

replied October 3rd, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Cutie, There are many reasons why your period can be delayed or absent. Since pregnancy is a real concern, you should take a pregnancy test and repeat it 7 days later to confirm the result. Read the instructions and follow it exactly.

Emergency contraceptives (like Plan B) are meant for just what happened to you. Every couple using condoms exclusively should have an emergency contraceptive in their medicine cabinet to take care of condom failures.

Take care!
|

replied February 24th, 2011
pregnant
cutie then ur pregnant if it broke i should know because i have two kids from that but its ok im planning on having another and i always wanted more then just two so if it broke and u haven't got ur period in 2 months then ur pregnant no doubt
|

replied February 24th, 2011
pregnant
cutie then ur pregnant if it broke i should know because i have two kids from that but its ok im planning on having another and i always wanted more then just two so if it broke and u haven't got ur period in 2 months then ur pregnant no doubt
|

replied March 21st, 2011
Could I be pregnant?
Me and my ex bf had unprotected sex and I'm haven alot of pregnant symthes lik back head head acks and cravings and bloatin. And he has to kids already and I kno his sperm has to be strong and he didn't pull out. But I'm still haven a period what should I do? I jus turned 18 and I'm still live with my mother I think she would be truley upset kus I don't have my things together yet..Sad and the bad part is the guy says he knows I'm pregnant even tho were not together he has a new gf and she claims there expecting idk what to do I'm just hurt
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2011
Experienced User
I can't believe all these terrified women, worrying after the "fact" and not prior.
Are you so horny that you can't say: No, unless you use tripple protection etc...". lol.
And all these men who cowardly leave as soon as they hear the words: I am/I might be pregnant!
Worrying can cause bloating of the belly, lol, so it might looks like you're pregnant. Smile Sad
Take this advice: WORRY BEFORE DOING IT, NOT AFTER!
If you decide to do it, without taking all the available Precautions, It means that "You're accepting the possibility of you getting pregnant, with or without your partner's future involvement.
Most men are SCUM, and they'll lie their way into your ... vagina! Am I the only man that hasn't got anyone pregnant yet? Darn. I'm 52 yrs. young, there's still time for me to.. Smile
Any volunteers? Wink hehehe. (j/k).
Good Luck to all you worry-ers (sounds like Warriors)Wink
TC. T. Smile
|