Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

How Big Is Your Penis? (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
How Long is your dick (when in erection mode)?
5 inches or under
6 inches or under
7 inches or under
Over 7 inches
12%  12%  [ 10 ]
36%  36%  [ 28 ]
32%  32%  [ 25 ]
18%  18%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 77
A lot of guys feel uncomfortable when asked about penis length. So I decided to confront all our fears once and for all with this survey! How long is everyone's penis (when in erection mode)? Question Wink I'm just going to be brave and admit to the world that mine is 6.5 inches (although I would like to say 7!) Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
its called a penis Smile not a "dick"
|

replied September 27th, 2007
How Big Is Your Penis
Simple answer:- 71/4. long. 61/2 circumfrence.
|

replied August 15th, 2008
mine is 7 1/4
|

replied August 15th, 2008
8" hard.
|

replied August 16th, 2008
4" soft and a little over 8" hard
|

replied August 19th, 2008
I notice nobody with a less than 6.5 hard is replying.
Maybe 3 soft and probably not quite 5 hard. Aren't all you previous posters more satisfied with yourselves now? Lets's get some more small men replying so I don't feel so alone in this predicament.
|

replied August 19th, 2008
im JUST under 6 hard
|

replied June 8th, 2009
im 5 hard lol
|

replied June 8th, 2009
The ironic thing is that penis length has little to do with satisfying a woman. A woman's vaginal pleasure nerves are concentrated in the outer one-third of her vagina, and those are overshadowed by the multitude of nerve endings in her clitoris. If your penis is so long that you can hit a woman's cervix, I guarantee that she won't appreciate it!

(I'm just under 6", and no complaints in that department.)
|

replied August 28th, 2009
I'm 7 inches and I'm 14 years old
|

Experienced User
under 7.5
|

Experienced User
just under 6.
|

User Profile
my boyfriend is about 6 inches and pretty thick but hes still big enough to hit my cervix and it hurts johnrich is right 6 is like the perfect size in my opinion guys
|

replied August 29th, 2009
is it normal to be 12" at 15 year old
|

replied August 29th, 2009
Experienced User
12 inches jus isnt normal
|

replied August 31st, 2009
Penis size changes with age. My maximum at about age 30 was 8.5" measured along the upper length. Never measured the diameter but was told by several women they had trouble accommodating it. I wish it had been smaller for their comfort. Sometimes I purposely didn't insert very far. They seemed to enjoy just the head popping in and out.

My body size was a normal 5', 11" and 145 lb weight. I'm older now and a little shorter and heavier, but still look pretty good. My penis is now down to a more normal 7" but the diameter hasn't changed. One good thing about getting older is that you have more "staying" power before climax. The ladies seem to like that.
|

replied December 8th, 2009
7.5 in, 6.5-7 inch around and 2.5 inch in length. Im 16. Do i have a big penise?
|

replied December 11th, 2009
my max was 8.3 usually im about 7.4 sometimes im just thick and 6.5 mostly depends on what im doing how into it or horny i am
|

User Profile
replied December 11th, 2009
My husband is about 6 in. hard and is just perfect. Any bigger and I probably would have went runnin' the other direction the first time I saw it. Big isn't always better! It really is all in how you use it!
|
12 >>