Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Anxiety and Sweating

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Anyone else here notice they sweat alot or feel warm all the time? I was sitting in church today and was just wiping and wiping sweat off my forehead.

BTW you guys and gals here are great! Always challenge your fears and dont hide from them and say what if. Its all in our heads and the cure is simply lying within us. With the help of encouragement from others you can beat your anxiety and fears! This is my belief.

Joe
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Good Deal
Sound by you post, you've got a pretty good handle on your problems. Now just stand on that.
Sweating, yes I have that too. As I said, you can look in my profile and see how old I really am and know that I am no newcomer to this disorder. And of course I hate it. But have learned through it all the most important thing is that you know you have it and the way to deal with it.
I go through hot and cold spells. I live in Florida and also was just diagnosed with MS and I hate the heat! Literally.
You doctor is alway going to be your best source of symptom inturpratation. Let him know about this.

MsSky
|

Especially eHealthy
joeco

i freaking sweat alllot
lol
i dont know why
it never smells bad but i swear it could be 12 degrees outside and id have a sweat stain under my armpits!!!

ewwwww
gross Very Happy
|

Your not kidding!! Same here:-)

the_girlfreind wrote:
joeco

i freaking sweat alllot
lol
i dont know why
it never smells bad but i swear it could be 12 degrees outside and id have a sweat stain under my armpits!!!

ewwwww
gross Very Happy
|

Especially eHealthy
lol im so serious

its my armpits and my back
for somereason i guess i just sweat alot?!
|