Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Husband Allergic to Me - Rash on his penis after sex

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
when my husband and i have sex, sometimes he breaks out with some kind of rash and his penis is very sensitive.it lasts for about 3-4 days, i've been to several diffrent doctors on numerous occassions and they can't seem to come up with anything.they do let me know that it's not an std and now we have to use condoms, if we don't it's like gambling if he's going to break out the next morning or not.is this anything that can be cured?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Smartdummy
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I think he's the one that needs to see a doctor- not you.
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I know it is possible (but rare) for a woman to be allergic to her man's sperm, but I don't know about the other way around. Vaginal secretions are usually pretty safe and healthy.
|

replied December 21st, 2011
My husband has a similar reaction. It only happens when I am ovulating. I was actually on here to find an answer for it.
|

replied February 6th, 2013
Hi

I only have started wanting to find out about this too and came across your message.

Have you and your husband found out why he has a reaction?

We are trying to get pregnant and this situation we are having with my husband having a reaction when I am ovulating does not help at all.

If you are able, it would be great to hear from you..

Kindest regards
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2012
Experienced User
Its probably yeast which is most likely to accur during ovalation...cut down on sugars. good luck
Do not use Canesten or any other chemical, it will make it better initialy but it will come back with a vengence.
|

replied January 6th, 2012
Sophie76

I recently got married just 4 months to date and each time during menstruation i get rash on my vagina and other parts of my body. During this time my husband experiences rash on his penis which follows by pain in his groin. We've been to the doctor and found out it's not std. I need help. Someone please help me.
|

replied April 1st, 2014
sex burns my husband
We get this too, and it has almost totally obliterated our sex life!
I am pregnant now, but that's just the excuse.

I think it could be yeast-related, as i do get yeast infections, but afterwards he is red and sore, almost like he is burned by my secretions!
It has made him so wary!

My GP also found nothing, and also suggests we use vinegar as a kind of douche, both me and him, afterwards, rather than any of the creams, as once you are immune to them there is nothing you can do.

That's the best we could find. :-S
|