Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

My Pregnancy Symptoms: dizziness, passing out, over heating.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
To start i belive I am due in late february. My last mentrural cycle was May 19th. Since than, I have been to the hospital 3 times. My pregnancy hasnt been any fun. To start I was at work and started bleeding, I went to the hospital and an hour later it had stopped. They did an ultra sound but it was too soon to tell. they know that I didnt mis carry so they had told me that I have a chance that I will. Second time they wanted to do more blood work to make sure I was sitll pregnant. Third time I was at work and was extremely dizzy and my whole body was shaking. They said my blood work is fine, and they dont know what is wrong with me to see a doctor. My first apointment is on thursday september 27th. I have to pay for it myself, since I dont have insurance. But every single day for about 3 months I have been feeling extremely dizzy all day long. It never fails. When I am standing for about 5 minutes I feel worse and am about to pass out. My legs tingle. And last night I couldnt sleep becuase of a serious migrane that I am having. It is behind my eyes and seems to be on the top of my head. But my symptoms are listed below, and I was wondering if anyone else has had simplar symptoms- and what it might be. Please help me with any information. It will be greatly appreciated.
dizziness
blacking out/passing out
over heating
shortness of breath
leg tingling
arms shaking
upper and lower back pain
small stomach pain
migraines
nausea
blood when pooping sometimes
And also I have like this darkening of my skin on my bikini line which is spotting going up on my led, and also have seen the darkening on the right side of my vagina.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
the pasisng out is not good and you shouldnt be passing out or blacking out
its not ever a good sign

the rest of the symptomes seem normal to me
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: My Pregnancy Symptoms--please Help Me
luvmyfamily wrote:
To start i belive I am due in late february. My last mentrural cycle was May 19th. Since than, I have been to the hospital 3 times. My pregnancy hasnt been any fun. To start I was at work and started bleeding, I went to the hospital and an hour later it had stopped. They did an ultra sound but it was too soon to tell. they know that I didnt mis carry so they had told me that I have a chance that I will. Second time they wanted to do more blood work to make sure I was sitll pregnant. Third time I was at work and was extremely dizzy and my whole body was shaking. They said my blood work is fine, and they dont know what is wrong with me to see a doctor. My first apointment is on thursday september 27th. I have to pay for it myself, since I dont have insurance. But every single day for about 3 months I have been feeling extremely dizzy all day long. It never fails. When I am standing for about 5 minutes I feel worse and am about to pass out. My legs tingle. And last night I couldnt sleep becuase of a serious migrane that I am having. It is behind my eyes and seems to be on the top of my head. But my symptoms are listed below, and I was wondering if anyone else has had simplar symptoms- and what it might be. Please help me with any information. It will be greatly appreciated.
dizziness
blacking out/passing out
over heating
shortness of breath
leg tingling
arms shaking
upper and lower back pain
small stomach pain
migraines
nausea
blood when pooping sometimes
And also I have like this darkening of my skin on my bikini line which is spotting going up on my led, and also have seen the darkening on the right side of my vagina.

Are you pregnant or not? I'm not sure you posted whether they gave you the test results or not.

Why have you waited so long to see a doctor? If you are low income you can get on medicaid for your pregnancy, there should never be a reason you are this far along, or suspect you are this far along without medical treatment.
|

This is my second pregnancy I already have one son. This pregnancy seems to be total opposite. My first was nice and easy, until labor. I had to have an emergency c-section becuase my placenta was falling apart while I was at home in my bed. Grose-right... But everything was fine with my son. I just hope I am ok- becuase the hospital cant seem to find out what is wrong. Do you think at my doctors apointment on Thursday that they will do an ultra sound and sonogram even though its my first apt?
|

Yes I am still pregnant, I have not had a mis carrage. I am about 4 months
|

Especially eHealthy
luvmyfamily wrote:
Yes I am still pregnant, I have not had a mis carrage. I am about 4 months

You are 4 months pregnant, I'm pretty sure they are going to want to run a lot of tests to make sure you and the baby are fine. Usually your first appointment is quite early on.

So all your pregnancy tests came back positive? Why haven't you seen a doctor until now?
|

I wanted to see a doctor, and the ONLY place I could see one was sooo backed up that they couldnt see me until September 27th. They was going to say October first, and I said that was extremely late, and they called me and told me they had an opening for September. But all of the other doctors wanted too much money down and wouldnt do payments with me. I tried to get insurance and they say my househould income is more than allowed. I wish I could of seen a doctor sooner. I wanted to. I want to make sure my baby and I are both okay. They just couldnt get me and apointment. When I walked into the doctors office there was nearly 50 pregnant woman in the office. We dont have many doctors offices here anymore because last year a tornado came threw and took a lot of the offices away and they only have 3 open now.
|