Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Bump On Vagina Lip

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have a bump my vagina lip. clear puss is coming out. its hard and it doesnt hurt. but when i squeeze the puss a slight pain but it hardly hurt. please reply back with some answer quickly. thank you very much. i
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper deminia
|

replied September 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
alot of women get these bumps
ive seen alot of postings about them on here

however i think itd be best to go see a doctor. if you are haveing sex it could be an std maybe? or a staph infection! ouch!
|

replied September 19th, 2007
See a Doc, But Don't Worry.
I had a white bump on the lip of my vagina about 2 years ago. It turned out to be a sebaceous cyst (fancy name for a plugged pore). Doctor said it was most likely caused by using a greasy lubrication. Sort of like a zit. Yuck, I know.

Try not to worry. See your doctor though to be sure. Don't be embarassed, it happens all the time.
|

User Profile
replied September 20th, 2007
Experienced User
I agree with whats said, go ans see a DR, and get some advice..
|

replied June 4th, 2009
each time I use the vaginal suppositories about two to three days later i get a bump on the lip of vagina or between my butt
|

replied July 1st, 2010
i just found a think bump on the lip of my vagina and i think its white, so i think it could be a zit or cyst. but i let my boyfriend eat me out (for the second time)and ive also been using summers eve vagina spray lately..i have no clue what it could be?? i also shave but i hav never had one before. when i tried to pop it, it hurt so bad and nothing came out!! does anybody have an idea of what it could be?? please respond a.s.a.p.! i appreciate it!!!
|

replied July 24th, 2011
I also have the bump i popped it last night & puss came out i squeezed it again & clear stuff came out, i also did it again today idk what it could be but im pretty worried about it. I havent noticed it till just yesterday. I havent had sex in about 3 months i hope its nothing to worry about. Any advice?
|

replied December 27th, 2011
If you shave then it can just be a clogged pore. This is often associated with the removal of pubic hair by shaving. These clogged pores go away eventually and go away faster if you soak in hot (to where you can stand it of course) water 1-3 times a day. Sometimes they are quite painful. Another way to cure it would be by dabbing just a bit of toothpaste on the clogged pore or pimple as it will dry it out and reduce appearance dramatically (in most cases). If you are sexually active and have a bumb on or around your labias or lips it may be a bartholin cyst which is what happens when your bartholin glands become clogged. This can also happen non sexually so it's not considered an STD or sit by any means. Treatment of this condition varies. You can soak in water as stated above for about a week and it would be like it was never there. For immediate help you can go to your doctor and have them drain it. Hope this helps (:
|

replied February 12th, 2012
I recently on Friday put this hair removal cream on my vagina and shaved the hairs that I missed. Yesterday I felt a bump on my lip and tried popping it white puss came out and after it was clear puss. Today I had what looked like a dark scab is that normal? Help please!
|

replied February 29th, 2012
Bumps
Never had sex but I got ate out about 7 months ago in I got clamidia (if that's how you spell it) but I'm finding in grown hairs and bumps wen I bust them white puss come out then I squeeze in then blood shows up after .. Helpp please
|

replied April 23rd, 2012
Pump on vagina lip
Hi , i never had sex , and i have a pump on my vagina lip for about 1 years , on the fist moth it wa litte and something puss came out , so a tought it was a zit !! but its been a years and it is bigger et its not a zit !! i don't know what to think
|

replied July 8th, 2012
Lump in vagina lip
Okay so im 15 years old and today i found a pea sized hard lump. Its on my left vag. lip, near the pubic hair. there isnt that much pain, just tenderness. Im really scared to tell my mom Sad and i deffinatly do not want to go to the doctor for this!! I did shave my bikini line yesterday because im going to the beach toda so do you think its from shaving?? PLEASE reply and help me, im scared out of my mind! also how long do they last?
|

replied December 12th, 2012
i have a bump on my vagina that doesn't hurt and it's medium size. i have notice that it have gotten smaller. I am sexually active and i'm scared it might be an STD please help.
|

replied May 23rd, 2013
Order black salve - it's a drawing salve which will bring it to the surface. I had a couple of bumps where I could feel the gristle like hard thing deep inside the skin, I went to the doctor twice over a 8 month period of time - they said once to put warm compresses on, and the second time they essentially said nothing. The warm compresses never worked, and the doing nothing option did not suit me. I did a lot of research on the Internet and finally came to the conclusion that I would try black salve. I am not into alternative medicines, I simply don't buy into them - but black salve, the drawing salve worked within a few days. I applied the black paste to the bumps over a period of two days. On the second day, I tried to squeeze the hard gristley bump with as much force as I had done in the months prior - and when I squeezed - it popped with minimal force - it came to the surface immediately. It shocked me that this deep bump had surfaced. The internal part was just a concentrated area of white hard pus. The other bumps were just as easy to squeeze and clean. Once those bumps were squeezed and all the puss came out, I applied the black salve to the area again and within 36 hours a HUGE bump came to the surface that was full of yellow liquid puss. The bump was absolutely huge, gigantic - and when I squeezed that bump all the liquid puss came out. I did not clean it out with peroxide as I should have, so the next day there was more puss inside that bump. I squeezed it again, cleaned it out this time - and all is well. There are no more bumps, the places where there were bumps are entirely free of bumps - I am amazed at how well this black salve works. I would recommend it highly.
|