Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

My Boyfriend Comes Insidde of Me

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
my boyfriend and i have been having sex together for 2 years, and we have probably used protection about 2 times. I am on the pill and take it correctly, i love him more than ever, and know i wanna spend forever with him. not that i am planning at all to get pregnant as i am only 18, but we have both discussed it and we know how we feel about each other and decided if something were to happen ( i get pregnant) we would both support one another and figure something out. was wondering what you think? and if you have any advice on the situation?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 19th, 2007
HEY, dont worry, if you're taking the pill daily then u have nothing to worry about, you won't get pregnant. unless your partner is having unprotected sex with other peeps, then i'd worry about catching STD's, then i'd ask him if he's been tested and to get all the names he's been with then kick his ass to the curb!
|

Experienced User
haha. nah nah hes not with anyone else, or id kill him Very Happy but thank you
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'd say keep taking your pills and you will be all set. Enjoy your good relationship and continue your education. You have a lifetime to have children and your youth will be gone before you know it.
|

User Profile
I think if your in a loving long term relationship that i think unprotected sex is fine. As long as you are taking your birth control correctly.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Yes, take your birth control correctly and chances are pretty good that you'll be fine. I usually keep a pack of condoms just in case I've been throwing up, on antibiotics, miss pills, whatever. You can always use them if you're not sure of your protection. If you do all that, you will be fine.

I would suggest, however, making sure you have the talk about what you would do if the birth control failed and you did get pregnant- would you abort? Would you have the baby? Would you keep it? You know what i mean, just good to make sure you're both on the same page. Not to worry you too much, just a good thing to know, and a nice way to bond Wink
|