Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Feeling Frustrated, confussed, mad, Angry, Sad

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Question: i thought i could narrow down my problem as best i could. i have always been a GREAT reader and comprehender, i have scored advanced in a reading test at my high school(i am a junior) but about five months ago i randomly began over-thinking/doubting my reading ability, FOR NO APPARENT REASON, i then loose my ability to concentrate on the reading and grasping the meaning of the book/paper. Doing this causes me to feel angry, confussed, depressed, frustrated, worried, and other negative feelings. it's like a voice in my head is forcing me to do this...i have tried everything to stop, but im slowly giving up, cuz nothing is delivering me from this chaos. i have no history of mental/health problems either. it has been very hard and it is draining me physically and mentally. So what does this sound like to you? any help would be awesome/extremely helpfull....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 19th, 2007
Supporter
Do you have any counsellors (or something similar) at your school?Anxiety, like you're experiencing, at least in my case, comes out of nowhere, and having someone in my immediate environment to talk to about imminent problems was always helpful.
|

replied April 10th, 2009
help
i dont kmow why i feel sad and mad at the same time i just think i get mad and sad because i never die but i dnt knw y i feel like that?????
|

replied November 23rd, 2011
Please Help. Its very Urgent .. Thanks :)
I have been feeling very different, very calm and quite like sea or ocean and i feel as if i am loosing my thoughts, feel like nausea, appetite have went down and I no more feel like eating, everything seems as if its all ended and there is no hope left to live. I feel so negative that sometimes i dont even realise how far i have gotten with it, soooo far unimaginable. sometimes i find it really hard to withdraw myself with so much negativity, and then there some time when it all calms and all the emotions that I have disturbed are all the time.. I dont know why i am experiencing all this.. its getting worse day by day.. and I have no hope of returning back to normal life .. I need mentl wellbeing adivisor. Please tell me what to do if there is any Expert on this forum who can help. I need help.. Does relaxation exrcises helps you to cope up with all these problems? is there any solution to it? can there be any cure without anti depressants? I was taking anti depressant FLuxotine 20 mg mainly but its been more than a month that i stopped taking it. please help.
|