Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

What Are the Odds For My Situation... ??

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
It's too early for a pregnancy test, but i'd like to know what the chances of me being pregnant are. Right now i'm in a 'nah, it couldn't possibly happen to me' mindframe which I guess would explain why i've been so stupid.

I had unprotected sex for the first time last monday. Then 5 times after that between that tuesday and the day before yesterday. I know to take a pregnancy test you have to wait 7-14 days after your expected period, and that would be fine if my period had actually come last month, but it didn't. It skipped february. And there's no chance that it skipped because i'm already pregnant, I know that.

So, is there even a risk of me being pregnant since it didn't come last month? And when can I take a test??

Sorry for the cross-posting. I'm becoming very anxious Sad

<3 chelle
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
If you have unprotected sex you can be pregnant! Im not an online pregnancy test so I cant tell you if you are or not. You will just have to wait and see.

Sorry if I seems rude but its really just common sense.
|

replied March 24th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Is your period irregular? If not and you didn't get it last month why haven't you gotten tested, are you scared?
|

replied March 24th, 2004
lee25 wrote:
is your period irregular? If not and you didn't get it last month why haven't you gotten tested, are you scared?

my period has been known to be irregular. I haven't gotten tested last month because the only time I had sex in february was the 13th, and we used a condom and spermicide. I'm not scared, I think it was stress that made me skip.

But I should have gotten my period around the end of february or early march, and I didn't Confused So I really don't know what to expect.

I want to know when I can take a test, because I can't use my ovulation schedule to tell me when to take one Sad
|

replied March 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Are you trying to get pregnant? I would take a test 1 week after your period is expected.
|

replied March 25th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Sex~of any kind can carry the burdon or blessing of pregnancy! Take a test.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile