Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

Boyfriend Wont Have Sex With Me!!

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
Hi there, didnt know where else to turn, need some advice. Ive been with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now and im heavily pregnant with our 2nd child. I no when you have children your sex life goes down hill. But since ive been pregnant with our 2nd child we have had sex once. I dont want it all the time, even a kiss or cuddle every now and then would be nice. I dont no what else to do. Has he gone off me? Does he want someone else? He says he hasnt got no sex drive, but he masterbates nearly ever night, usually in the bath. Its getting me down, i feel fat and ugly and this doesnt help. If my own boyfriend doesnt want to be close to me, then what does that say about me?
Any advice, please!!
Della
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Boyfriend Wont Have Sex With Me!!
Della1987 wrote:
Hi there, didnt know where else to turn, need some advice. Ive been with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now and im heavily pregnant with our 2nd child. I no when you have children your sex life goes down hill. But since ive been pregnant with our 2nd child we have had sex once. I dont want it all the time, even a kiss or cuddle every now and then would be nice. I dont no what else to do. Has he gone off me? Does he want someone else? He says he hasnt got no sex drive, but he masterbates nearly ever night, usually in the bath. Its getting me down, i feel fat and ugly and this doesnt help. If my own boyfriend doesnt want to be close to me, then what does that say about me?
Any advice, please!!
Della

Della have you ask him? Some men have a hard time having sex with a pregnant woman. Just tell him how you feel and ask him. In a nice way. Not mean just tell him it hurts you that he is distant and is it just beacuse you are pregnant? Be honest!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
The two most common reasons for low libido in men (as I have read) is stress resulting from money and stress resulting from a job. Are either of these possible? I know financial concerns are usually present when one is expecting their second.

Congrats, by the way!

But I'd talk to him. He may just be freaked about the pregnancy thing.
|

Especially eHealthy
dont feel fat and ugly Sad

you are pregnant and beautiful!!!

and sometimes guys are just wierd and dont want to have sex during pregnancy. you may want to talk to him. he could just be scared or something?
|