Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Kisses (photos)

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
User Profile
layla has started being OTT nice to Logan. She keeps kissing, cuddling him and rubbing his head Very Happy

It's really cute.

I tried to take a photo of them kissing but didn't actually get the shot i wanted Sad

don't mind logan with chocolate on his face Embarassed

i love my babies so much Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
They are so cute, Becks! Layla is looking so grown up! & Logan looks just like you!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Hi Sweetie! Me Fairy*godmother
Beck, I feel so OLD........................look at those babies, they 're gonna be in high school before long............Layla is beautiful and Logan is good lookin like his MAMA! Its unbelievable how fast they are gorwing up. i guess you really don't appreciate it until you actaully see someone elses kids grow up before your very eyes.............where'e my little girl? Shes 24 now......................I miss these years. Thanks to you and all the girls here for sharing with me! HUGS~
|

Especially eHealthy
oh tahts absolutely precious! those are adorable pictures hun! i luff them
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
they look so cute together!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I love those pics! Before you know it they won't be getting along anymore, so enjoy it.
|

Especially eHealthy
aw thats so sweet! Macys only sweet to liam if she was mean in the first place or if she hasnt seen him for a few days. does logan have long hair in the back?
|

Extremely eHealthy
That is too sweet Becks! Aw, that makes me wish Rowan had a sibling to interact with. Well it only makes me hypathetically wish Rowan had a sibling, not actual wish it Razz. I mean, it's cute enough that it could make me wish that until I think of pregnancy and labour and colic and the fact that I'm 18. ha.
|

User Profile
replied September 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
macysmama wrote:
aw thats so sweet! Macys only sweet to liam if she was mean in the first place or if she hasnt seen him for a few days. does logan have long hair in the back?

yeah he has long hair at the back.

i cut the sides a while ago cause they were getting unruly but i couldn't bare to cut the back so he kinda has a flat mullet Laughing
|

User Profile
replied September 19th, 2007
Supporter
Aww those pics are so cute!! Mr. Green

Haha I love Logan's mullet, that's awesome Laughing

*sigh* I can't wait til Jenny has a lil brother or sister.
|
Quick Reply