Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

when your pregnant do your nipples itch on and off ?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I didn't take the test yet. I had a question when your pregnant do your nipples itch on and off. And do you have pains on and off. As well as stomach pains, and i don't kno if it is me or the weather but i feel strange at times. Especially this weekend i just felt hungry and tired, and not human like. I haven't came on yet but.... Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2008
Sounds like you have been having the same syms. as me... When is ur period suppose to be due?
|

replied January 16th, 2010
wel i havent started my period since nov 26 09 and i dont noe if im pregnant..
|

replied March 15th, 2011
Hmm!!
I am 17 and currently experiencing some "odd" changes with my body.. I have the implant but I have had sex (unprotected) with my boyfriend quite a lot since I have been allowed to from my implant. I am currently experiencing constant hard nipples through the days and night (not when i wake up though?) and I have had a few days where I have been extremely tired and unenthusiastic. But not everyday! I have also had a bit of constipation now and then. My period isn't due until around the 20th so I guess I will have to wait and see, but I am just wondering whether this is early stages of pregnancy as I have never experienced it before!
|

replied March 15th, 2011
Hmm!!
I am 17 and currently experiencing some "odd" changes with my body.. I have the implant but I have had sex (unprotected) with my boyfriend quite a lot since I have been allowed to from my implant. I am currently experiencing constant hard nipples through the days and night (not when i wake up though?) and I have had a few days where I have been extremely tired and unenthusiastic. But not everyday! I have also had a bit of constipation now and then. My period isn't due until around the 20th so I guess I will have to wait and see, but I am just wondering whether this is early stages of pregnancy as I have never experienced it before!
|

replied April 5th, 2011
wow i have the same problem! my right nipple mainly itches like you wouldn't believe. sometimes lotion helps but not for long. then one night i was at my boyfriend's house and i started to leak, and it was embarrassing. i have endometriosis and been taking loestrin 24 since february but now i feel totally different. i'm extremely exhausted, nausea, dizziness, boobs sore on and off and all of the other good crap. i'm 3 weeks late. i have no idea what's going on. either i'm pregnant or it's the birth control. who knows?
|

replied August 8th, 2011
omg..just like me!! right nipple itchin horribly!! then i scratch it and it starts to hurt and have also "leaked" a lil...i shouldnt be lactating because im not pregnant but then again im on no birth control and had my first period after traking myself off the shot so i kno i can get prego now because the shot is wearing off finally!! but its only my right nipple and its driving me nuts!!!
|

replied August 30th, 2011
AM I PREGNATE ?!
Hi , Im young and need help
i have had a spot of blood just a lil bleeding one time , i have had bad headaches , been tired and aggitatated and my nipples are hard all the time (that has never happend !) Did this happen to anybody who was pregnate ? HELP !
|

replied January 7th, 2012
maybe pregnant ?!!!
I need some responses please ladies , my last period was Dec.8,2011 and i think i might have conceived on the 22nd. And I'm suppose to start my period any day now.. but2 weeks after i think i conceived i got nausea in the middle of the night ( weird) and constipation . Couple days later i just felt weird & crazy mood swings !! And now my nipples are itchy and my breast are sore on and off ? Any answers
|

replied January 10th, 2012
Help
I've been cramping for the past 3 days. And my nipples itch. Ive had headakes for the past 2 weeks... whats going on?
|

replied January 22nd, 2012
nipples itch.
I'm currently on my period, but when I started...it looked different. Like old blood. It confused me. Also my right nipple itches terribly at some points, but I do have A rash that comes and goes with changes in weather.but it has never been on my nipples. I'm only 18. Help?
Are these signs of early pregnancy or maybe worse?
|

replied August 6th, 2012
My last period was on july 15, and me and my bf had unprotected sex quite a few times and ive been preg b4 and had a misscarrage(sp) and some thing are the same as when i was preg b4 and my boobs hurt super bad, and they started itching really nad and he said they r gettin bigger and i just want some answers, took 2 urine tests, bot neg, and i just wanna know what else to look for. Any answers please?
|

replied August 6th, 2012
My last period was on july 15, and me and my bf had unprotected sex quite a few times and ive been preg b4 and had a misscarrage(sp) and some thing are the same as when i was preg b4 and my boobs hurt super bad, and they started itching really nad and he said they r gettin bigger and i just want some answers, took 2 urine tests, bot neg, and i just wanna know what else to look for. Any answers please?
|

replied June 30th, 2013
does your nipples itch off and on when your pregnant?
I need help! I'm only 20 my right nipple has been itching like crazy and they get hard almost all the time. I've been having some stomach pains as well. I feel sick in the morning but haven't gotten sick. I'm always tired like I don't even sleep, when I do. Don't know if I'm pregnant or not help!
|

replied June 30th, 2013
Community Volunteer (online)
If you have been having unprotected sex, take a pregnancy test after your period is late.
|

replied October 27th, 2013
I need answers, could i have signs of pregnancy?
I'am only 19 and im having things happen tht have never happend before. My breasts are extrwamly tender and so are my nippels are extreamly sore and senstive. My left nippel will itch more than my right. My stomach itches and than my breasts will.. I have felt sick but wont really get sick. I have had more frequent headaces than normal. My stomach will hurt n atnight its like i cant sleep or get comfortable. I feel tierd or just weak and like i have no energy and dont want to do anything. I have done a store test n it said negative n went to the hospital but they didnt tell me the results. I also have a whiteish clear looking discharge coming from my nippels as well. This has been happining since before my last period. I just had it on the 23rd and got off the 27th.. I also had sex before pmsing and while pmsin. So how long do i wait?
|